Shave my balls, bigot!

Soldato
Surely it must be down to advertising ?

You can have a sack, back and crack if advertised and as far as I understood a Brazilian applies to female genitalia.

It feels like this ‘activist’ has an axe to grind but not related to equality.

Caporegime
I’d have been tempted to do it in a way. Lay them back, put two buckets beside them to catch their tears, get copious amounts of wax and tape and then proceed to teach em a lesson they’ll never ******* forget!

Associate
From here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/3810...-human-rights-complaints-amanda-prestigiacomo

Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia.
[snip]
According to the lawyer, JY said he was willing to withdraw his complaint against Poyer for $2,500. "If JY is demanding similar sums from the other 14 women, he stands to receive as much as $35,000 for dropping his human rights complaints," noted Carpay.
Likes using extortion as a money earner too.

Plus, how on earth is this a human rights issue? :confused:

Soldato
###### mental, how is there even any discussion? the definition of insanity is constantly doing the same thing but expecting a different result...ie this dame edna ****** is a nut

Associate
Everyday the constant drip feed of LGBT material is nauseating. Rainbows everywhere, rainbow twitter profile pictures, billboards, TV. It's too much.

The left chewing themselves up with LGBT vs Islam is quite entertaining at the moment.

Soldato
Everyday the constant drip feed of LGBT material is nauseating. Rainbows everywhere, rainbow twitter profile pictures, billboards, TV. It's too much.

The left chewing themselves up with LGBT vs Islam is quite entertaining at the moment.

The funniest thing about this entire generation is how people have bought into the whole thing, despite loud proclaiming of complete independent mindedness. The sheep are hook, line and sinker.

To be fair, most of this crap is only online or trash media (I class ALL media as that now - unless someone can point out a TRULY independent platform that don't swing left or right) and only rarely stray into real life. From what I see anyway.

Soldato

It is, it's everywhere. Was cycling along the canal path earlier this afternoon, and as it went alongside a train track a huge Virgin train went past that was painted with a huge rainbow flag and a hashtag along the lines of #rideinpride.

Soldato
It is, it's everywhere. Was cycling along the canal path earlier this afternoon, and as it went alongside a train track a huge Virgin train went past that was painted with a huge rainbow flag and a hashtag along the lines of #rideinpride.
One of the zebra crossing on the high street in Wimbledon was changed to a rainbow back i June. It's ridiculous.

Caporegime

What's the problem? It's not like a rainbow flag is going to turn you gay.

Back
Top Bottom