It's too hot :(

Associate
Big PC is turned off. It's just too damn hot - 31 degrees in the room is stupid without A/C.

So glad I've got an Xbox One X to play with.

Big PC is for the winter only.

Man of Honour
Dry low 30s is my ideal, 35 with the humidity about is just draining. I can handle walking around all day in 37c in Rome but 30+ with UK humidity drains the life out of me. Luckily we don't have a dress code at work so I can sit comfortably in shorts and a T-Shirt in our passively cooled office.

Soldato
30+ Degrees in a full boilersuit is my idea of hell but thats what we must continue to do :mad:

And we have no aircon either as our site is stuck in soviet era still

Associate
Not so fun when it is around 24+C and humid/close though :( give me a nice dry 24-26C.

I don't mind the humidity when it's around 24c. I'm quite a skinny guy so I don't have much padding to keep the heat in. :D

I think the only time the weather has got to me anywhere in the world was in HK last May where my breathing became noticeably affected. Arrived right at the beginning of a major record breaking heatwave that saw the temps rise to 38c and a feels like 42c at it's peak along with 100% humidity. And while the A/C being everywhere gave much needed breaks it just made it so much worse when you're back out on the street. :p Didn't get much better at night either with lows of 33c.

Associate
oiog5t

The PEARP maximum scenario would see 40c in the E/SE

Screenshot-1.png

b40MUiy

Associate
If you want a break from the heat look no further than Saturday, most places will see a significant drop in 2m temps with some places seeing temps more than halved in the west

Back
Top Bottom