Keep having dreams where I weigh next to nothing every night

Soldato
I've had the same dream every few weeks for over 20 years.

I can jump super high and swim in the sky for a little bit. I do this to get from one side of town to the other. These dreams are super lucid. And I recall nearly all of them.

The brain is fun

Caporegime
Maybe if I post a serious thread next time it will turn into a joke thread? :D
Just LOL if you're under the impression that all of your threads, regardless of intent, are not already considered a joke, an utter umbrage of human norms, so statistically and morally worthless, that even people who do like you, which is no one, find them completely devoid of merit.

No, I'm not kidding.

well, maybe a little bit ...

Permabanned
If the load cells in the balance or scale used by the OP only demonstrated readability to (let's say) the nearest 1mg, it is highly plausible that a reading of 0mg could be returned yet the OP still clearly demonstrated a weight. For example, if in the above situation the OP had a true weight of 400 micro grams then it can reasonably be expected that a weight of 0mg would be returned on a balance with a readability of 1mg

Man of Honour
OP
Just LOL if you're under the impression that all of your threads, regardless of intent, are not already considered a joke, an utter umbrage of human norms, so statistically and morally worthless, that even people who do like you, which is no one, find them completely devoid of merit.

No, I'm not kidding.

well, maybe a little bit ...

I am bants proof :D

Soldato
If the load cells in the balance or scale used by the OP only demonstrated readability to (let's say) the nearest 1mg, it is highly plausible that a reading of 0mg could be returned yet the OP still clearly demonstrated a weight. For example, if in the above situation the OP had a true weight of 400 micro grams then it can reasonably be expected that a weight of 0mg would be returned on a balance with a readability of 1mg

Yes, but in a literal sense he is 400 micro grams, not 0mg... regardless of what a reading might say.

Back
Top Bottom