Shave my balls, bigot!

Soldato
I'm all for trans people doing their thing but this person appears to be a) causing trouble just for the sport of it and b) actually a worrying pervert for reasons not necessarily related to their trans nature. In fact the trans part seems almost like it could be an excuse/vehicle to get them to places they wouldn't normally be able to be in.

I think this is the most difficult and important part of the whole transgender thing. It's obvious that gender reassignment is not something that your common or garden pervert would do to get close to young girls. And then this person comes along, and it looks worryingly like they've done exactly that. It boggles the mind.

How do you legislate for this?

Soldato
It is, it's everywhere. Was cycling along the canal path earlier this afternoon, and as it went alongside a train track a huge Virgin train went past that was painted with a huge rainbow flag and a hashtag along the lines of #rideinpride.

I don't see the issue with that personally. The whole thing is still sadly new to a lot of people. As it becomes more normal that sort of in-your-face thing will die down.

It's easy to say ugh why do you need to do all that as a straight white male, but the reality is straight white males have been stomping all over everyone for hundreds of years, so we don't need to assert anything. It's pre-asserted.

Don't get me wrong, the literal minefield some people have to walk through every day for fear of offending someone whose culture was invented three days ago makes me sick, but we do still have some way to go in terms of acceptance.

I just hope that at some point soon we actually reach the ideal point of everyone just being able to get on and do their thing without hurting anyone or getting abused for it.

Sadly though that will probably never happen. There will probably always be militants on both sides that spoil it for everyone who just wants to get their jollies, wherever they may come from, in peace.

Man of Honour
I don't see the issue with that personally. The whole thing is still sadly new to a lot of people. As it becomes more normal that sort of in-your-face thing will die down.

It's easy to say ugh why do you need to do all that as a straight white male, but the reality is straight white males have been stomping all over everyone for hundreds of years, so we don't need to assert anything. It's pre-asserted.

Don't get me wrong, the literal minefield some people have to walk through every day for fear of offending someone whose culture was invented three days ago makes me sick, but we do still have some way to go in terms of acceptance.

I just hope that at some point soon we actually reach the ideal point of everyone just being able to get on and do their thing without hurting anyone or getting abused for it.

Sadly though that will probably never happen. There will probably always be militants on both sides that spoil it for everyone who just wants to get their jollies, wherever they may come from, in peace.

I think the only possible chance of it happening is to try to move towards it rather than away from it, i.e. not fervently promoting biological group identity and the stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination that inevitably follows from it and pretending that the targets deserve it because they're the wrong sex/"race"/sexual orientation/whatever. I think doing that is heading in the wrong direction is the goal is to "reach the ideal point of everyone just being able to get on and do their thing without hurting anyone or getting abused for it".

I'm all for trans people doing their thing but this person appears to be a) causing trouble just for the sport of it and b) actually a worrying pervert for reasons not necessarily related to their trans nature. In fact the trans part seems almost like it could be an excuse/vehicle to get them to places they wouldn't normally be able to be in.

I think this is the most difficult and important part of the whole transgender thing. It's obvious that gender reassignment is not something that your common or garden pervert would do to get close to young girls. And then this person comes along, and it looks worryingly like they've done exactly that. It boggles the mind.

How do you legislate for this?

Gender "reassignment" requires nothing. Nothing at all. It's not changing sex, no matter how much anyone says it is, but everyone is required to pretend that it is. So it's a smart move for a man who is "your common or garden pervert" to "do to get close to young girls". An obvious move, really.

Having the law acknowledge the reality of there being a difference between sex and gender would help, but there's no significant political will to do that and a lot of "progressive" lobbying the other way.

Caporegime

This is prevalent in all manner of things. There are always a few ***** who spoil something for the rest.

Associate
I think the only possible chance of it happening is to try to move towards it rather than away from it, i.e. not fervently promoting biological group identity and the stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination that inevitably follows from it and pretending that the targets deserve it because they're the wrong sex

I think that's the key thing here. It wasn't so long ago that single mothers and couples with children out of wedlock were deemed totally unacceptable. Now it's accepted to the point that it's barely even commented on. My nana would tell me stories of the utter shame a women felt if she got pregnant without a partner or was even seen drunk in public.

The forced promotion of other things is actually causing a lot of serious issues now, totally dwarfing the constantly shrinking problem of those who are prejudiced towards a minority.

Caporegime
I think that's the key thing here. It wasn't so long ago that single mothers and couples with children out of wedlock were deemed totally unacceptable. Now it's accepted to the point that it's barely even commented on. My nana would tell me stories of the utter shame a women felt if she got pregnant without a partner or was even seen drunk in public.

The forced promotion of other things is actually causing a lot of serious issues now, totally dwarfing the constantly shrinking problem of those who are prejudiced towards a minority.

The nuclear family unit has been under constant attack for a while now, with degeneracy being promoted in its place.

We see articles telling us that single, childless women are happiest. That open relationships are the way forward. That women should cheat to save marriages. That cuckolding is a good thing that men should try, etc. The west will become a mess.

Caporegime
OP
What kind of **** articles are you reading?

Probably stuff published by the Guardian and CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

In our current political climate, the term "****" -- short for "cuckservative" -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated. The slur has its roots in the concept of cuckolding, or having an adulterous partner.

But, according to a recent study by David Ley, Justin Lehmiller and the writer Dan Savage, acting on cuckolding fantasies can be a largely positive experience for many couples, and hardly a sign of weakness.

I mean I guess that is one way for some men on the left to deal with the term, just embrace it... :eek:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jun/08/familyandrelationships

Last edited:
Soldato

Not sure that article is saying society thinks women should cheat to save marriages, apart from the headline (which we all know usually bears little resemblance to the content of an article)

It's talking about the controversial views of a therapist (who just happens to be promoting her book on the subject) who has been widely criticised.

It's hardly a prevailing view that's going to bring about the downfall of western society :D

And it's not like adultery hasn't been a common occurrence throughout human history anyway.

Caporegime
Not sure that article is saying society thinks women should cheat to save marriages, apart from the headline (which we all know usually bears little resemblance to the content of an article)

It's talking about the controversial views of a therapist (who just happens to be promoting her book on the subject) who has been widely criticised.

It's hardly a prevailing view that's going to bring about the downfall of western society :D

And it's not like adultery hasn't been a common occurrence throughout human history anyway.

https://www.yourtango.com/2007232/an-affair-to-remember

https://www.you.co.uk/my-affair-saved-my-marriage-confessions-of-women-who-cheat/

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-secret-lives-of-cheating-wives-a8397686.html

They may well be crap articles, but they still work to influence the general public and that's the problem. I'm pretty sure infidelity is at its highest these days too.

Soldato
https://www.yourtango.com/2007232/an-affair-to-remember

https://www.you.co.uk/my-affair-saved-my-marriage-confessions-of-women-who-cheat/

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-secret-lives-of-cheating-wives-a8397686.html

They may well be crap articles, but they still work to influence the general public and that's the problem. I'm pretty sure infidelity is at its highest these days too.

Men still cheat more than women and if the rates of both are increasing overall, that could easily be down to factors like the internet that facilitate such actions far easier than before.

Soldato
Why should women feel shame for having a child where the Dad has ****** off?

Whether or not they should be 'ashamed' the studies are clear.

Children, on average, perform better in a wide range of metrics when teet come from a two parent household.

The expansion of (predominately female) single parent households in the west has thereforerre by been to the detriment of children.

The promotion of the the sort of policies that increasingly enable single parenthood are therefore corrosive to the maintenance of a stable successful state.

Shame may not be a popular tool but it is a relatively effective one, along with other societal factors in curtailing activities and situations not conducive to society as a whole.

And talking about adults changing things to the detriment of children....

Puberty blockers are to be given to 11 year olds in the UK and if you question the assertion that such treatment is reversible (spoiler it isn't) your are of course transphobic.

So very evil people are due a reckoning for the ideologies they have been pushing against women and children.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Unsure whats more amusing, right whinger salty outrage or the actual story.

What right winger salty outrage? Are you implying that only right wingers are opposed to this guy’s case? Do you support him? What about his other interests as documented earlier?

Back
Top Bottom