Recommend me a phone that can deal with heavy use

Soldato
Ok, I need a phone that can handle heavy use...and by that I mean 15 hours a day of use. Fed of having to replace phones because the battery gets destroyed and you cant buy new batterys for phones any more. Can you guys recommend me a phone that can handle that level of heavy use OR a relatively modern phone that has a replaceable battery?

Much appreciated

Soldato
OP
The current one is a galaxy S8 but the battery is dead. Runs out extremely quickly and at random times, sometimes without use. Also resets randomly.

Associate
Would the Moto G7 Power fit the bill?

It's got a big battery and I can easily get 3 days use out of mine on one charge with moderate use. The battery isn't replaceable, but the phone is pretty cheap at about £180.

Associate
Nokia 1 with a load of spare batteries, cycle them every week, this phone will get Android 10 if thats important to you

Nokia-1-29.jpg

Older and bigger, the LGV20

lg_v20_open_battery_operation-100680991-large.jpg

Or staying with Samsung with the Galaxy J7

Soldato
I really miss replaceable batteries.
Every modern phone I've had I'd happily keep for longer but the phone died after about 2 years.

Associate
If OP is over the age of 13 and under the age of 75, I would imagine so...

He said he needs a phone that can handle heavy use for up to 15 hours a day, believe it or not he may actually be using the phone to talk to people! I don't know his situation it was a suggestion.

Caporegime
He said he needs a phone that can handle heavy use for up to 15 hours a day, believe it or not he may actually be using the phone to talk to people! I don't know his situation it was a suggestion.

Who talks to people for 15 hours a day on a mobile?!

I thought that line made it fairly obvious he's after a smart phone. That or he's addicted to Snake.

Associate
Who talks to people for 15 hours a day on a mobile?!

I thought that line made it fairly obvious he's after a smart phone. That or he's addicted to Snake.

Ok, so your suggestion is? Or do you just enter every thread to post some useless drivel?

Caporegime
Ok, so your suggestion is? Or do you just enter every thread to post some useless drivel?
Says the person who recommended a Nokia 3310 for 15 hours a day heavy usage. About as useless as it gets! :rolleyes:

I made my suggestion further up the thread if you look. Nokia 8. Lasts me two days of fairly heavy usage, even at 2 years old. Never had a phone that can do that before.

Associate
Says the person who recommended a Nokia 3310 for 15 hours a day heavy usage. About as useless as it gets! :rolleyes:

I made my suggestion further up the thread if you look. Nokia 8. Lasts me two days of fairly heavy usage, even at 2 years old. Never had a phone that can do that before.

I apologise my suggestion offended you so much.

Back
Top Bottom