It's too hot :(

Soldato
This doesn't even come close to representing it - it was never dark but my phone camera just couldn't cope:

I have a ~20 mile view over the Blackmore Vale here so over the entire horizon it was like that x10.
I thought that was sped up for for a moment then i realized it wasn't..... Jesus....GIB lightning pls to Nottingham

Man of Honour
I thought that was sped up for for a moment then i realized it wasn't

Honestly what is portrayed in the video is more like slowed down compared to what it was actually like - I hope someone around here got some good footage as it was really insane.

Man of Honour
Same here, literally lightening every second now but no thunder....it’s really bizarre

It was quite weird here how the sound would come in bursts - same apparently lightning activity but sometimes it was rumbling quite substantially other times almost silent. No really big bangs though.

Caporegime
It was quite weird here how the sound would come in bursts - same apparently lightning activity but sometimes it was rumbling quite substantially other times almost silent. No really big bangs though.

Thunder has started again now, such a bizarre storm.

We had an almighty loud bang as one was literally right overhead

Soldato
That was fun, gone quiet now but still getting plenty of flashes. Heard the fan dip in power so guessing something electrical wise got hit, heard one really loud crack as well but had to close the windows due to the rain coming in.

Back
Top Bottom