• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

Associate
What don't you understand about when OCUK sold their allocation of "cheap" Asus 2070S cards, that the price would increase?

* I am so slow typing on a tablet.

also no need to get stroppy - not everyone would have saw that post and i assume many of us thought that we could wait until the 9th before placing an order

Soldato
Hey @Gibbo , does this limited allocation/time limited deal also apply to the Asus 2080S EVO, i.e. would it be expected for this to jump up in price once a certain number have been pre-ordered, or is this simply a felxible price which could be put up/down at any time?

Associate
Has there been any update about a second shipment, or numbers allocated? Been about two weeks or so since initial orders. So any update would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey @Gibbo , does this limited allocation/time limited deal also apply to the Asus 2080S EVO, i.e. would it be expected for this to jump up in price once a certain number have been pre-ordered, or is this simply a felxible price which could be put up/down at any time?

Yes they are only supporting 30pc on that model, price will then jump around £50.

Associate
I've somehow been bumped up in the queue list from when I last checked in. I always thought the preorder list was a first come first served basis. Apparently not?

Caporegime
Would you mind letting me know when you have placed the order for this 2070s?

Requesting such info is breaking the rules, these forums are ran by OcUK and there are rules to follow, which include no competitor request, hinting or posting of links.

I can't see any rule breaking there, hes asking when he placed his order :p

Back
Top Bottom