What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Time to finally do a playthrough of Crysis 2 & 3. 5K baby, here we come!

Can I just say, what an absolute pleasure the sound-mixing & soundtrack are in Crysis 2. It's rare that a game makes proper use of 5.1 surround systems but my god, it's been a whole different experience in this one. Kudos Crytek!

Soldato
Factorio is the only game I’m playing sporadically at the moment. It’s one of those games where when you’re into it, its literally the best game ever made... (and also the most addictive!)

Associate
Giving Hitman 2 a whirl as it was free with a purchase.

Just built a machine after being away from PCs and pretty much gaming for 10+ years (showing my age) so have a lot of missed games to work through :D

Soldato
Playing KCD. Its good but slow.

Finished FFT, 10/10.

I'm thinking about starting Nier as I've modded the F out of it to make it support 21:9 in all aspects, but Fire Emblem is coming in 2 days so whats the point.

Soldato
Yep, Tyranny has completely sucked me in!

I really like the way it tries to be innovative whilst staying within the recognisable and familiar isometric party RPG genre. Enjoying the magic system, unique character skill trees, build variety and the setting and world. I'm not far into Act II, but really, really enjoying it at the moment.

Soldato
Divinity - Original Sin 2

Couldn't get on with the first one, but this one is fantastic. Almost at the end, really enjoyed it

Soldato
Playing Nier on hard mode and its like a fast-paced dark souls on this mode. its incredible in many aspects. the music, sound, story and combat just feel right. not sure on the side quests tho.

Also about to jizz myself to Fire Emblem Three houses.

Back
Top Bottom