It's too hot :(

Soldato
I thought last night was much cooler than the night before

It was around here just 19c instead of 28c the night before! Should I turn the heating on?

Wierd weather here had a shower earlier and the sky is getting very grey. Thunderstorms are forecast for later tonight but nothing in the forecast about whats happening currently according to the forecast its bright and sunny here.

Soldato
It's 33c here and 5 min ago it went all cloudy and huge spots of rain - all washing got soaked and car windows were open - It's just thundered with a flash of lightning.
Call me old school but I am now logging off and pulling all the plugs -

Soldato
Its at times like this I am glad to live up north as it's 'only' 27c inside at the moment. I have acclimatised to it enough to not feel like i'm drained all the time. According to the weather forecast it looks like some thunder and rain is on the way, so its about to get super muggy :(.

The sun has gone in for the moment thank goodness. 35C in the bedroom. Good luck to the tv installers later on today.

Not too bad a job as they will spend most of their time in an air conditioned van, although roof tiles will be nice and toasty. It's the loft insulation fitters I feel sorry for :eek:. Can you imagine working in a loft in this heat and having all the itchy insulation sticking to your clammy skin... No thanks. I'm not sure how anyone can do that job.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Working from home so sat working in just my shorts with a big fan helping the sweat evaporate off my body. Gym was like a fridge, until I started lifting...

Caporegime
Its at times like this I am glad to live up north as it's 'only' 27c inside at the moment. I have acclimatised to it enough to not feel like i'm drained all the time. According to the weather forecast it looks like some thunder and rain is on the way, so its about to get super muggy :(.

Thunderstorms usually clear the air, making it feel fresher.

Back
Top Bottom