*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
There's still loads of big issues, and I'm pretty sure they wan't all be fixed in the upcoming patch tomorrow.

The big 3 showstoppers are:
- Players bodies randomly not rendering until after they have started to shoot you (invisible team mates and enemies).
- Significant stuttering whenever you perform an action which counts towards an achievement. (Try a round with a gun you like with an achievement set for that gun, and then try another without the achievement set). Daily and TOW tasks also add to this.
- If you join a round after it has started, you will often find some enemies are literally bulletproof. The player you struggle to hit will not get damaged by you until they get killed and respawn.

Those alone make BFV an absolute joke as far as an FPS game is concerned. It really doesn't get much worse than invisible enemies, bullet proof enemies and massive lag spikes.. Unless there's cheaters as well..

Caporegime
I'm a battlefield fan too but I still refuse to play this POS :p I got better things to do with my time.

Only way DICE/EA will make the changes that us veterans want is to stop playing and stop buying any of their content.

Even star wars battlefront 2 is better than this game now :/

Soldato
I'm a battlefield fan too but I still refuse to play this POS :p I got better things to do with my time.

Only way DICE/EA will make the changes that us veterans want is to stop playing and stop buying any of their content.

Even star wars battlefront 2 is better than this game now :/

And bf1 is infinitely better ;)
Just 2 rounds of bf1 and I'm reminded of how bf used to be fun and not a chore (although the gunplay is easymode). bf4 and 3 are still fun 2. Apparently even HL got good, but nobody talks about HL.

We need to get the team back together for a bf4 or bf1 stomp sometime.

Caporegime
I am not sure what everyone is complaining about. Since the recent update the game has run smooth for me and I actually enjoy the game now. The biggest thing that is killing the game for me is the amount of cheaters. I haven't seen this amount for a long long time.

Associate
^ agree i have a perhaps nostalig feel about the BF2/3/4 but also recall they had their issues with perf and cheating. The gameplay and maps were better IMO, you don't see any team play anymore really. Maybe i just miss being young(er) and playing BF with my mates :)

Associate
Loads of cheats in my games tonight - 4 level 2s in one game that were taking well over 100 damage to kill - all 30+ kills to 3 or 4 deaths.... plus a couple of people that were definitely seeing through smoke with the low graphics glitch cheat - this game is broken :(

Associate
There's still loads of big issues, and I'm pretty sure they wan't all be fixed in the upcoming patch tomorrow.

The big 3 showstoppers are:
- Players bodies randomly not rendering until after they have started to shoot you (invisible team mates and enemies).
- Significant stuttering whenever you perform an action which counts towards an achievement. (Try a round with a gun you like with an achievement set for that gun, and then try another without the achievement set). Daily and TOW tasks also add to this.
- If you join a round after it has started, you will often find some enemies are literally bulletproof. The player you struggle to hit will not get damaged by you until they get killed and respawn.

Those alone make BFV an absolute joke as far as an FPS game is concerned. It really doesn't get much worse than invisible enemies, bullet proof enemies and massive lag spikes.. Unless there's cheaters as well..

WTF is this?

Every couple of months I check in to see whether this game is worth buying and everytime I read stuff like this. Looks like junk.

I'll be back sometime before Xmas...

Soldato
I haven't played since December but once you get over the pretty graphics it was quite a boring BF I thought.

(my main gripe was the setting I guess. I found all the weapons and sights felt the same)

Back
Top Bottom