EE and Virgin mobile

Soldato
Just wondering if this is a hardware issue or more of a network issue. Me and the Mrs both have Pocphone and I'm on a full EE contract and she's on Virgin media (EE). We can be in the same place's such as a car or outdoors and shopping centers etc. I will get full 4G with great speeds and full bars but she will get a rubbish signal and poor speed.

It doesnt happen all the time but when it does it's pretty obvious. Do you think EE are giving priority to EE customers over Virgin mobile or more likely a hardware issue on the mrs phone.

Man of Honour
I'm not 100% but I think EE supports a couple of extended 4G/LTE features that aren't enabled on Virgin Mobile but I've not really seen any difference between the Virgin Mobile sim I mostly use for data and people who have EE phones. But I don't generally take it around for normal phone use so can't compare as well.

Soldato
OP
Just to update this. I did indeed swap phones and sim's and found that I still had a better signal than her and sometimes full 4g and she had 1bar. Seems very strange almost like Virgin get a bit of a worse service. Something to be aware of as I was about to go to virgin sim only.

Back
Top Bottom