Gang of 12 'allegedly' rape British Citizen in Cyprus

Associate
So we shouldn't trust someone when they say they've been raped then?

Trust doesn't come into it. You don't make any judgements or assumptions on either side until you have the full facts, or as near as you can get.

Supporting the complainant without treating the suspects as automatically guilty isn't that difficult.

Soldato
Pretty sure someone said at the beginning of this thread that it might turn out that way (the woman lying about being raped) and was heavily criticised for it. Funny how it turns out he might have been correct.

Man of Honour
Why am I no surprised anymore when these turn out to be false accusations (obviously this hasn't yet been proved to be true or false yet). We should absolutely take rape accusations seriously. But increasingly I'm finding it difficult to believe them as so many are turning out to be false. As I've said in another thread, false rape accusations really must be prosecuted because they not only harm the accused but they also harm genuine victims in the future.

Soldato
Why am I no surprised anymore when these turn out to be false accusations (obviously this hasn't yet been proved to be true or false yet). We should absolutely take rape accusations seriously. But increasingly I'm finding it difficult to believe them as so many are turning out to be false. As I've said in another thread, false rape accusations really must be prosecuted because they not only harm the accused but they also harm genuine victims in the future.

That's the part that annoys me the most.

Genuine victims now find themselves having to endure additional scrutiny because these absolute idiots have made false claims.....

Caporegime
I have an old school friend on FB. You know one of those ones that never grows up. He has been club repping in Magaluf for the past decade or more. The stories he used to come out with are unbelievable at times.

Like this one of a woman who gave oral sex to 24 men for a bottle of drink.

https://metro.co.uk/2014/07/03/brit...en-in-magaluf-for-a-2-bottle-of-cava-4785959/

I am not saying the woman wasn't raped but it wouldn't surprise me if she was up for a bit of gang banging initially and it got a bit out of control.

I knew it :p.

Caporegime
i have seen the magaluf video and i would hardly call it what they describe it.

she literally does 2 quick sucks then onto the next guy.

all for a shot or some wine which costs peanuts.

but it's a good way to catch herpes and spread sti's.

Except she thought she was doing it to win an "exotic holiday" which just turned out to be the name of the drink.

Back
Top Bottom