call of duty 15 years old today !

Caporegime
really cant believe its 15 years today since cod 1 came out ! :eek::cool:

for those that didnt know i used to help run a cod clan called the >Mugs< we had loads of servers for many years. i got cod 1 day one. that and uo were my fav fps titles ive ever played. many here who used to play cod 1 or uo ?

Associate
What a great time to be a gamer that was search and destory on Dawnville and Carentan and other maps getting my clan to number one on UK clanbase running a server and checking PB screenshots every day.

Loved UO aswell with tanks and stuff shame for me it all went downhill after that I played till the 4th COD then never played a COD game again.

Soldato
I still have Cod 1 and UO in a cardboard special edition box set. Loved the single player campaigns, but never did try them online. I might give them a try tomorrow to see if they still work as I wouldnt mind playing through again.

Soldato
I played through COD 1 and UO this year. It is fun but tbh it doesn't hold up as well as MoHAA because it follows (or rather set) the format and gameplay for all their future games - scripting and setpieces - and as such has been outdone in every way snce. MoHAA is almost a different era of gaming whilst doesn't really exist anymore so it I feel it is still the best of its kind!

Man of Honour
I've played every COD MP apart from Advanced Warfare. I've enjoyed most of them and played them quite a lot, particularly the early games up to MW2.

After that not so much.

I'm definitely not a fan of the Black Ops MP games and really don't see where all the Treyarch love comes from.

Could possibly be tempted back for MW4, but not if the servers are the same mess that BO4 are in.

Associate
Was a huge fan and was part of a small UK clan back during COD 1, loved Brecourt and the Carentan map but then Wow came out and that took up all of my game time. Still miss COD though and haven't had the heart to throw physical copies away.

Back
Top Bottom