• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Soldato
Guys, has anyone found what the VDDG is named as on the Taichi?

Update... Found it
Advanced\AMD overclocking\Accept\VDDG Voltage Control.

Auto is set to 700mv (0.7v)

Last edited:
Associate
Mine wasn't overheating as such but was hotter than I would have liked at 85C chipset temperatures with accompanying full-tilt fan noise when gaming. I found that the chipset heatsink wasn't screwed down properly on my board - there are 2 screws on the back of the board holding the heatsink in place, I tightened those up and haven't seen it go above 65C since then, fan is now inaudible over my other fans. Not sure how common the issue is but I know of a few other people who found the same problem with loosely attached heatsink.

Associate
Claims of graphics cards in the top slot blowing hot air directly into the chipset causing it to reach shutdown temps.

I use this board with 3900X and Vega 64 Nitro. No issues for me based on this rumour that was going around. I think it was probably an isolated case for a user(s).

Soldato
I use this board with 3900X and Vega 64 Nitro. No issues for me based on this rumour that was going around. I think it was probably an isolated case for a user(s).

Possibly, there are YouTube videos where they tested it out and couldn't replicate the problem. It could be due to the heatsink requiring screwed down more as mentioned by another member here.

Back
Top Bottom