World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
I gather patches will be released over time for classic for the new raids and levels etc, but at what point would it not become the classic version anymore and just merge into what wow is now?

Soldato
I gather patches will be released over time for classic for the new raids and levels etc, but at what point would it not become the classic version anymore and just merge into what wow is now?

Preumably they'll just re-release each expansion until people stop buying them. Some time after MOP i assume.

Don
Well, never.

The patch release schedule is to “mirror” the original content release in vanilla up to patch 1.12 and then that’s it (maybe).

Soldato
o wot.

I've never leveled in a PVP server before, I feel like im going to be on edge all the time xD

Il update that spreadsheet with my info tonight, looks like were gonna have a decent size guild.

That's just another element that makes the world so much more immersive - the possibility of being ganked or ganking others. It also encourges you to group! :p

Soldato
That's just another element that makes the world so much more immersive - the possibility of being ganked or ganking others. It also encourges you to group! :p

This. Honestly, I don't even really like PVP but the possibility of getting ganked adds a whole new level to the game.

With that being said, at some point I'm planning on making a hunter alt to try and have some fun with PVP.

Less than a month to go!

Soldato
Is everyone from the OCUK group going to roll alliance?

I am really keen to play classic but all of my friends have said they dont want to risk getting sucked in again so are not going to play.

My nostalgia lies on the horde side of the game but I would be open to alliance.

Soldato
Is everyone from the OCUK group going to roll alliance?

I am really keen to play classic but all of my friends have said they dont want to risk getting sucked in again so are not going to play.

My nostalgia lies on the horde side of the game but I would be open to alliance.

I think so yeah. Most of my RL friends want to roll alliance just for nostalgia (me included). I seem to remember it being fairly balanced in vanilla, maybe even swinging towards alliance on some realms?

Soldato
I think so yeah. Most of my RL friends want to roll alliance just for nostalgia (me included). I seem to remember it being fairly balanced in vanilla, maybe even swinging towards alliance on some realms?
Our realm was definitely strong on the alliance side back in the day. I remember being ganked a fair bit. Do also have some fond memories of heroic PvP moments after being outnumbered and still winning! (I was a hunter so....)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Horde cities in vanilla sucked, Orgrimmar was just a mud hut in a huge space. At least with Ironforge you felt cosy :p

Think we better start getting some guild names put together!

Back
Top Bottom