Help required again

Associate
That's an awfully big monitor, pretty much a TV size!

Alternative option would be a 1080P 27" 144hz monitor for the same price, like this.

Depends on whether you prefer high FPS or resolution (1080p 144hz v 1440p 75hz). There's no right answer really just whatever you prefer.

Man of Honour
That's an awfully big monitor, pretty much a TV size!
it's an awesome monitor though. best bang/buck around.
find me a comparable monitor for the same price with a proper warranty (not those korean imports)...with 1440p, 75hz, IPS and freesync :p

FWIW it really isn't that big...i'm using two of these side-by-side lol :D

Associate
Suppose it depends on your desk and positioning at said desk. I had a HP 32" at one point but as someone who plays competitive shooters I had to downgrade sizewise, I found myself scanning the screen constantly even though I've a deep enough desk.

Associate
OP
Thanks guys, much appreciated, I may have to restrict myself to a 27" monitor anyway! As I use a 3 monitor setup, I don't know that I would get a 32" in the middle as I plan on using a triple monitor mount.

Man of Honour
I had a HP 32" at one point but as someone who plays competitive shooters I had to downgrade sizewise
ah yes, definitely then. the monitor need to fulfil the needs of the user. in your case 32" is certainly too big lol.

Thanks guys, much appreciated, I may have to restrict myself to a 27" monitor anyway! As I use a 3 monitor setup
won't get a 1440p IPS panel with freesync at the £200-220 mark for 27" i'm afraid

Back
Top Bottom