Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
So spoke to sky tonight over phone see what I'd get basically everything for £87 this is with the best discount they can do apparently.

any chance of a code to use see what it brings it down too please?

Associate
So spoke to sky tonight over phone see what I'd get basically everything for £87 this is with the best discount they can do apparently.

any chance of a code to use see what it brings it down too please?

The code is for new customers only, so it wouldn't do any good in your case, unless you cancelled the existing account and are looking to sign up again in someone else's name.

Soldato
The code is for new customers only, so it wouldn't do any good in your case, unless you cancelled the existing account and are looking to sign up again in someone else's name.
I didn't sign up I just got an offer, last time I used sky was over 3 years ago

Plus last time was in my wife's name not mine if that makes any difference?

Caporegime
OP
I have ONE SINGLE CODE for the TV and Broadband deal.

Limited time Broadband + TV Offer
Barking mad 40% off Sky TV and TV packs and 24% off Sky Broadband Essential.

Hitman
Associate
Anyone have one of these codes for TV and Broadband please? For New Customer and also anything for existing customers at all?

Thanks.

Hitman
Associate
I have one new customer code left. Trust message me.

Nothing for existing I’m afraid.

I'd actually Trusted you yesterday I believe about that code but heard nothing, so perhaps its my email being funny?

I'll Trust you again, many thanks!

Edit: Just messaged you, hope its been done right, I think it was me and not the systems!

Caporegime
OP
I'd actually Trusted you yesterday I believe about that code but heard nothing, so perhaps its my email being funny?

I'll Trust you again, many thanks!

Edit: Just messaged you, hope its been done right, I think it was me and not the systems!
Code sent, but pay attention to what I've said in the email!

Back
Top Bottom