Reliable Bed Suppliers

Soldato
So where do you all buy beds from these days?

I was supposed to be having one delivered tomorrow but the supplier has let me down at the last minute. I'm trying desperately to lay my hands on an Ottoman Storage Bed available to be delivered over the weekend and you'd think I was trying to buy Enriched Uranium or something - the only website I've found that looks like they can offer saturday delivery has horrific ratings on Trustpilot so I'm not prepared to touch them.

I've been looking for hours, I have no idea how buying a bed can be such a saga.

Soldato
M4 beds. Bought a 2000 spring medium firm mattress with luxury headboard (thicker padding) and headboard goes to the floor, with ottoman with hinge at headboard, for £1100.

Soldato
Would be surprised if anywhere would do one for Saturday. It’s already Thursday night and due to their size I’d assume most would be stocked to order.

Best I could suggest would be Ikea but would probably need collecting.

I’ve just looked and Argos could deliver. Not sure about the quality though.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I got a frame from Archers sleep centre a few years ago, seem to remember the delivery being quite quick.

No idea if the aftersales is any good if there are issues, but they managed to get me a frame promptly.

Associate
Bought my ottoman bed from time4sleep if you haven’t tried them yet, self assembly, but great quality and easy to put together.

Soldato
OP
Trying to sort out a van to do a visit to Ikea.

Argos asks to input postcode, says next day delivery, go all the way through the step before payment, first available slot next Thursday.

Unbelievable saga at this point.

Soldato
If you can get to Ikea they usually have vans on site you can hire by the hour to take stuff home. Might have to ring the store to check availability though.

Ah sorry, i just saw the Next Day option on Argos. Didn't go through to ordering.

Only other option could be Facebook groups if you desperately have to have it tomorrow. Not ideal though as obviously it's not new.

Back
Top Bottom