Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I think it lokos great. Sofa looks comfy, view is incredible. These people who want only upright only 3 seater sofas have obviously live alone.

Thanks for that - the view was the reason for buying the property.

We wanted somewhere where we could all relax and lounge around - it’s not often you get the space for something this size so we decided to go for it.

Different strokes for different folks which is what life’s all about really and what makes it interesting.

Enjoying all the comments as I knew full well what to expect given previous posts on L shaped sofas!

Caporegime
Thanks. Still a lot to do in this room. The headrests on each of the seats do raise up for more support. We wanted something like this so as not to obscure the view unnecessarily.

My sister has sofa like that, not as big. There are 4 buttons in the inside arm rest to raise it up...expensive sofa, about £4500 for a 2 seater! I can imagine how much that cost.

Associate
My sister has sofa like that, not as big. There are 4 buttons in the inside arm rest to raise it up...expensive sofa, about £4500 for a 2 seater! I can imagine how much that cost.

The headrests aren’t motorised but the middle two chairs are powered recliners (battery packs are stored underneath) not sure I’ll use it that much to be honest by my wife wanted them and I guess it’s nice to have the option.

Caporegime
The headrests aren’t motorised but the middle two chairs are powered recliners (battery packs are stored underneath) not sure I’ll use it that much to be honest by my wife wanted them and I guess it’s nice to have the option.

Her's is has the head rest that comes up and also the leg support folds up, took ages to arrive as it came from Italy.

Back
Top Bottom