• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My World Record Ryzen 3600X 546.7Mhz

Associate
Testing a new BIOS AMD ComboPI 1.0.0.3ab on My Motherboard

It is slow but I tested it anyway for my enjoyment.Thought I would share my results.
Cinebench 20,Aida64,Prime210 and a quick Intel Burn Test at 1 pass of 128MB

Made a video if you like watching Cinebench 20 die a slow death.
https://youtu.be/d7QIGIbFXWg

Associate
OP
But can you run it without a heat sink?
With some tweaking,hard work and 110% effort , I think I could do it with input from my whole team :)

This new record of worlds slowest pass ?? :D love it I could beat that by running 1 core and leave it overnight hahaahahha
LOL some people are pretty upset with me now for posting that.Glad you got a laugh,that is how it was intended.

Associate
Thats at 100bclk...do the current bioses allow you to run lower than that? 95fsb with a sata hdd would get all the girls! :p

G J

G J

Associate
So the real truth with the Ryzen 3 leaks finally becomes clear, its wasnt 5ghz it was 547.7mhz.

How could people get it so wrong. :mad: :D

Associate
OP
Slowest cb20 pass challenge hehe
LOL great Idea or torture test from hell.

Thats at 100bclk...do the current bioses allow you to run lower than that? 95fsb with a sata hdd would get all the girls! :p
Now your talking ,i like where this is going because i love girls.

So the real truth with the Ryzen 3 leaks finally becomes clear, its wasnt 5ghz it was 547.7mhz.

How could people get it so wrong. :mad: :D
So true,people do not even read these days and simple to miss the . or point or dot or .................

Back
Top Bottom