• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Something super is coming...

Permabanned
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is confirmed to have support for NVIDIA's RTX Raytracing technology, but the problem is that the feature isn't supported at launch and will be added at a later date. This happened with Tomb Raider, too, and I simply find it unacceptable to add RTX months after release. At that point, most people who are interested in the game will have finished it already and moved on. I seriously doubt people will replay games just for the RTX experience.

Still no RTX on release....

The 1080ti still holding its own....anyone with one no point in upgrading until at least until 3000 series...

That is normal for a dlc, Why would you want to play any non mp game on release though? When you know the content is not finnished. So if you wait you get RTX more content and you pay a cheaper price. It is 7 hours long anyways buying on release really is a huge rip off. Why would anyone do it?

Soldato
That is normal for a dlc, Why would you want to play any non mp game on release though? When you know the content is not finnished. So if you wait you get RTX more content and you pay a cheaper price. It is 7 hours long anyways buying on release really is a huge rip off. Why would anyone do it?

The fact you can get it for £17.99 now tells you how it's being received. Type of game I would buy then not play for six months when it's been well patched. Didn't realise it was getting RT'd was watching a stream yesterday and it did look quite good graphically.

Permabanned
The fact you can get it for £17.99 now tells you how it's being received. Type of game I would buy then not play for six months when it's been well patched. Didn't realise it was getting RT'd was watching a stream yesterday and it did look quite good graphically.

Arkane you would expect more though 7hours lol why did they not do it like Borderlands? And at the end you can have terminator hitler bullet sponge awaiting at max level. Maybe you have to upload some weird speeches into his mainframe to call of the masses of nazi horde waves.

Still better than thier version ;)

Soldato
So got my Zotac 2070S. Clock wise seem to be around 2070 on the core (+160 offset) and +700 offset for 7700 on the memory. the core can go up to 2110 but is otherwise powerlimited and sits between 2050/2070

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So got my Zotac 2070S. Clock wise seem to be around 2070 on the core (+160 offset) and +700 offset for 7700 on the memory. the core can go up to 2110 but is otherwise powerlimited and sits between 2050/2070
Rumours are Nvidia are releasing a 2070M (Mega) which will remove this limit. Will net you another 2% performance apparently, however it will come at a premium price. People seem very excited about it :p

Soldato
Rumours are Nvidia are releasing a 2070M (Mega) which will remove this limit. Will net you another 2% performance apparently, however it will come at a premium price. People seem very excited about it :p

Lol that'd be ridiculous.

The Supers make sense, it's just a 2070Ti

Ok doesn't make sense for the 2080 unless you had 2080ti and the actual ti 2080ti²

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lol that'd be ridiculous.

The Supers make sense, it's just a 2070Ti

Ok doesn't make sense for the 2080 unless you had 2080ti and the actual ti 2080ti²
I agree it is ridiculous. Just like DLSS and current prices of GPU’s, so I would not be surprised.

Really hope they sane up with the new consoles coming out the same year as the 3000 series. Also if they want people to take RT more seriously they need to have exponential growth being offered. Needs to be no less than twice the performance, I would say 3 times actually to get people interested.

I want to see a 3070 that has at least as much grunt as a 2080 Ti and offer double the RT performance of the 2080Ti at £399.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Youngblood is doing my head in, donwloaded 10gb of it then closed the Bathedsda client, when I came to start download it started from the begenning :mad:. Sick of these multiple launchers.
I stay away from them unless it is a must play game myself. Still don't even have GTA5 in my steam library. Only way I see myself getting a Bethesda game with a launcher is a new skyrim or fallout 5. Even then I will likely not buy those on launch, it will be at least 1-2 months after, probably a lot longer as it takes at least that long for them to patch it. Let people paying full price do the beta testing is what I do these days :p

Soldato
Youngblood is doing my head in, donwloaded 10gb of it then closed the Bathedsda client, when I came to start download it started from the begenning :mad:. Sick of these multiple launchers.

Don't let it finish the download, I played it and it's pretty poor to be honest! Nowhere near the level of the most recent Wolfenstein games.

Back
Top Bottom