Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
local CAA laws of other European countries???

Interesting comment!

Yes, each EU county adheres to CAA guidelines, but each county also has applicable regulations pertainable to the country , for instance, the UK has sovereignty and national trust regulations. I can give you some examples if you need a hand...

Associate
Yes, each EU county adheres to CAA guidelines, but each county also has applicable regulations pertainable to the country , for instance, the UK has sovereignty and national trust regulations. I can give you some examples if you need a hand...

Ok seeing as you know so much. Tell me about the CAA and EASA and what the difference is?

You might want to look into the ANO just to brush up on your knowledge.....

Many thanks

Soldato
Ok seeing as you know so much. Tell me about the CAA and EASA and what the difference is?

You might want to look into the ANO just to brush up on your knowledge.....

Many thanks

I'm confused why you're trying to bring EASA into this, they sit above what the CAA do. I'm only using the term CAA because I don't want to list all the acronyms used across Europe.

My recent review covered both the ano 2019 and cap722 and cap1763 changes, so I'm all good. Thanks ;)

Associate
I'm confused why you're trying to bring EASA into this, they sit above what the CAA do. I'm only using the term CAA because I don't want to list all the acronyms used across Europe.

My recent review covered both the ano 2019 and cap722 and cap1763 changes, so I'm all good. Thanks ;)

Well EASA are the governing group in Europe so I don’t see where your confusion comes from?

If you read back through your previous posts you might see the hole you disappeared into.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Roadkill Nights livestream has started. Drag racing on Woodward Avenue in Pontiac, MI :D Brian Lohnes (NHRA announcer) and Steve Magnante (automotive writer and host of Roadkill's Junkyard Gold) are calling the action in the booth.

Back
Top Bottom