FIFA 19

Soldato
JCZVlVo
Shearer into Blanc :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm about to murder TOTS Alisson. I've concede 11 in two games, and he hasn't made a save. At least three of those goals he's dropped easy crosses for strikers

TOTS Alisson is very frustrating to play against. He saves almost everything but I know if I was to buy him he'd be worse than De Gea!

Soldato
Who would you guys use, NIF De Gea or TOTS Ederson?

In FUT Champs how does it work if the opponent concedes? Sometimes I seem to get the win, sometimes the game doesn't seem to count.
Today the guy gave away a penalty getting a red card in the process, it was 1-1 (before penalty) and he quits, but I didn't get the win. The game didn't seem to count at all.

Soldato
Hazard looks like a complete bargain? And that's not counting them packs back. I can do him or complete blanc!!!

Also free TOTS card for watching the FIFA world cup today. Top 4 leagues

Last edited:
Soldato
Hazard looks like a complete bargain? And that's not counting them packs back. I can do him or complete blanc!!!

Alos free TOTS card for watching the FIFA world cup today. Top 4 leagues
Did you get anything from watching yesterdays stream. PIM Gullit or TOTS Ronaldo would've been so nice!

I'm not sure if I like this Hazard card being Real Madrid or not...

Soldato
Did you get anything from watching yesterdays stream. PIM Gullit or TOTS Ronaldo would've been so nice!

I'm not sure if I like this Hazard card being Real Madrid or not...
I have never won any of the twitch drops :( just the free guaranteed stuff.

Think I'm going to do Hazard with thoses packs it crazy not to. Tempted to wait until I get the free jumbo pack for 12 rival wins.

Can fit him in easily then I can just work on Blanc

Back
Top Bottom