Poll: Hungarian Grand Prix 2019, Budapest - Race 12/21

Rate the 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
Red Bull are silly. If they called max for the softs right the next lap after Lewis got the mediums, it would have been their race...

Associate
I missed the race, but just read a short recap. Sounds like Mercedes made amends for the previous race and got Hamilton's strategy spot on this time round.

Man of Honour
He will always be a massive F1 legend and will go down as one of the all time greats, whether you like it or not though :p

For all I'm no fan of LH - there are few drivers in the history of F1 who can drive like he does - you watch the onboard and he is like a machine for precision and execution - rarely any second guessing on approach, etc. I'm not much of a fan of F1 so might have missed some but from what I've seen only Verstappen (of current drivers) is even close in that respect and even he makes 2-3x the number of micro-corrections, etc. compared to LH never mind the likes of Vettel who is making an order of magnitude more corrections. (And that is very little down to the car - you can see the same on simulators, etc. as well.).

Back
Top Bottom