**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Seriously tempted with the Pro - had my first play with one in the Three shop this afternoon and it looks really nice!

Not overly keen on curved edges tho - how good are the screen protectors on this handset?

Soldato
Well it just gets better.....

Jul 9th break the screen on my 7pro
Jul 10th repair request approved send off phone
Jul 11th phone received by CTDI in Poland

3 WEEKS LATER

Jul 30th spare parts FINALLY arrived (why don't CTDI carry stock?)
Jul 31st phone shipped back
Aug 1st phone gets scanned in by UPS as arriving at Koeln and then.........nothing

UPS HAVE LOST MY FLIPPING PHONE.....

CTDI have raised it with UPS and when they agree that the phone is lost, I get a new one apparently.

Does anyone know how long UPS take to acknowledge that they have lost a package?

Man of Honour

3 WEEKS LATER

Aug 1st phone gets scanned in by UPS as arriving at Koeln and then.........nothing

CTDI have raised it with UPS and when they agree that the phone is lost, I get a new one apparently.

Does anyone know how long UPS take to acknowledge that they have lost a package?

Most couriers it's at least a week or two before they'll accept it's gone and pay out.

Soldato
But I keep reminding myself what a first world problem it is.

A friend of mine had a daughter that had leukemia 2 times when she was under 10 (she's now at uni). He taught me to simply say "it's all great, my daughter doesn't have cancer".

It's a hassle, that's all.

That's it man, always look on the bright side. Plus i'd rather have a new phone than a refurb.

I still have my OP5 as my backup phone if things go south with my main phone.

Soldato

3 WEEKS LATER

That is really just unlucky. My OP6 had a faulty camera and I sent the phone off and had it back within a week.

Man of Honour
I've been looking at this phone extensively, in EE store they only had dummy model, didn't seem that big, what's everyone opinion on the size?
Coming from a pixel 2 and having normalish sized hands I've found it fine, need two hands if reaching to the far edge of the screen but no issues generally.

Soldato
I'm not a heavy camera user but for general snapping it's on par with the pixel

I had a pixel 3 before the oneplus 7 pro, and whilst I think the oneplus is leagues ahead of the pixel....the camera performance isn't. In fact, it's not even close.

It's more than acceptable don't get me wrong, but my old photos taken from the pixel 3 are absolutely brilliant. They really are, much much better.

Back
Top Bottom