*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Got my switch today with Zelda, and it came with a £30 store code.

Any advice on what to get? I mostly play RPG’s and FPS. Though I am tempted to pay the extra fiver for dark souls.
Hollow Knight and Celeste are both essential IMO, the former probably being particularly up your street. Certainly get those above Dark Souls.

Zelda will keep you going for a long time, mind.

Associate
X
Got my switch today with Zelda, and it came with a £30 store code.

Any advice on what to get? I mostly play RPG’s and FPS. Though I am tempted to pay the extra fiver for dark souls.
My top recommended games are
Xenoblade chronicles 2 fantastic game and amazing story I have about 300hrs in that game
Octopath travelers another great game
YS:VIII great game good story it takes a while to get used to the bad graphics though which lets the game down slightly
Fire emblem three houses only got this recently so haven't completed it but what I have played so far I'm enjoying and it seems like a good game with a decent story with lots of and each house has a slightly different story so you can replay it several times which is great

Associate
Could someone recommend a good power bank for the switch? Not too big and heavy but enough to give it at least one full charge which should get us through an upcoming ferry trip.
The Anker PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch edition is the "licence" Nintendo power bank at the moment, the "standard" goes for £30-40 while the "Nintendo" approve fetches more. Don't really know the difference sadly, i'm no expert in power banks but thought id point this one out.

Soldato
The Anker PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch edition is the "licence" Nintendo power bank at the moment, the "standard" goes for £30-40 while the "Nintendo" approve fetches more. Don't really know the difference sadly, i'm no expert in power banks but thought id point this one out.

Thanks

Soldato
Zelda + Hollow Knight + Stardew will be at least a month even if you go hard, more like 2-3 months even with a couple of hours each day. If you play less than that you might not need to buy anything until the New Year sales!

Back
Top Bottom