• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

Associate
When I checked last (on 15th July) I was 81st in the queue
I ordered on the 20th and was told I was 54th in the queue... strange.
Cancelled mine a couple of days ago though as it's part of a build. Received an email to phone them and was basically told they haven't a clue when or how many units they will be getting as and there's a global shortage and the 2 previous batches they received were only 7 and 10 units.
Swapped it for a different 2070 super that's in stock.

Associate
I ordered mine elsewhere since at the time OcUK was already backordered and they've yet to even receive a single card. I wonder what's happening with ASUS since there has been a steady supply of MSI, Palit and Zotac cards.

bru

bru

Soldato
I've thought about switching to a different one, but the extra cash put me over my self imposed £500 limit, so I'll stick it out and wait.
Coming from a 970 so it's not as if I haven't been waiting long enough already.
I wanted twice the performance for under £500 and the 2070 nearly did it, but the super is a good chunk faster than the normal card, so why not. :)

Associate
Hi there

With the NVIDIA SUPER launch now upon us and having had a chance to look at all card specifications and view photos my recommendation is the Asus EVO OC cards for following reasons:

• Asus EVO OC at NVIDIA MSRP Until 9th August at OcUK
  • Fastest OC cards at MSRP price
  • Best cooler at MSRP
  • Backplate included
  • All black design for clean looks
  • 3yr Advanced RMA service with OcUK

Asus GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual EVO OC 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £379.99 inc VAT

DUAl-RTX2060S-O8G-EVO, Boost Clock: 1725MHz, Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 2176, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 3 Years Warranty

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Dual EVO OC 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £475.00 inc VAT

DUAl-RTX2070S-O8G-EVO, Boost Clock: 1845MHz, Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 2560, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 3 Years Warranty

Only £475.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The Asus cards have highest OC of any card at MSRP and also best coolers and best warranty service with OcUK.

I believe the 2070 SUPER EVO OC is simply the best NVIDIA Super card on market at MSRP price making the 2070 Super particular fantastic value.

Also remember the free games too!!
Hi, just wondering why the prices went up before the date you quoted. Have you filled pre order numbers for the amount of stock you will receive or something? Cheers.

Associate
Yean
I've been #3 in waiting for this Gigabyte 2070S White OC card since last Friday 26th :(

Makes me sad, the original ETA was 1/8 and now no idea on this model card when asking OcUK, so frustrating - got a full 3600X build on order waiting for it to ship with it!
yea nobody seems to know when this card will arrive
I've been #3 in waiting for this Gigabyte 2070S White OC card since last Friday 26th :(

Makes me sad, the original ETA was 1/8 and now no idea on this model card when asking OcUK, so frustrating - got a full 3600X build on order waiting for it to ship with it!
Seems like a pricy card though, however it would fit in with my white system pretty nicely.

Associate
@LazybeatX would you believe I paid £40 less for it a week ago? They put the price up today... a lot :o

Yeah my whole new rig is white :D This is what I've gone for - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...-intel-i7-4770k.18860609/page-2#post-32899023
RTX pricing is all over the place at the minute. The build seems very solid though. I have all black and white myself, I think white gives a very clean look. Just need to change my GPU to something that will fit the scheme a bit more
The gigabyte would be great.

YGgUXRDN5p4ea4aUA

Soldato
RTX pricing is all over the place at the minute. The build seems very solid though. I have all black and white myself, I think white gives a very clean look. Just need to change my GPU to something that will fit the scheme a bit more
The gigabyte would be great.
YGgUXRDN5p4ea4aUA

Yeah I was hoping it would look pretty stylish, I'm clearly going for a white/RGB clean look :p

I'll let you know when it's actually delivered and built, pending this god damn GPU being in stock :(

Associate
Yeah I was hoping it would look pretty stylish, I'm clearly going for a white/RGB clean look :p

I'll let you know when it's actually delivered and built, pending this god damn GPU being in stock :(
Yea absolutely I'd love to see the finished build. It's a shame that 1 single part is holding up an entire build though

Back
Top Bottom