*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
What's normal fan behaviour for the one x? I bought a brand new one yesterday, the fan is constantly changing RPM and you can easily hear this. It seems to be acting like it has a crazy fan curve. The last X I had didn't do this and it kept a consistent fan speed, wondering what's going on

Soldato
Check for updates, if it's running the latest version then I would take it back and get it exchanged.

I got it replaced. Same manufacture date on the replacement, fans not staying at consistent RPM but it's not as loud. Not really sure what's going on, lots of other people reporting this on reddit, some saying it's normal

Caporegime
Does anyone know how you add this month's Games with Gold (Gears of War 4) to your account when you have Game Pass? It only seems to give me an option to install rather than add it as part of Xbox Live gold.

Associate
Does anyone know how you add this month's Games with Gold (Gears of War 4) to your account when you have Game Pass? It only seems to give me an option to install rather than add it as part of Xbox Live gold.

If you have Game Pass then just install it, you can play it as long as you have Game Pass, you can't go back to a Gold sub.

Soldato

Tried that, got same result as you.

Would like to know the answer/solution.

Soldato
Was there problems with Xbox live lastnight around 2130 ?

Trying to load gears 4 and crashing back to dashboard with error code 0x97e107df

Didn't no if it was the game or Xbox Live. Didn't fancy a reinstall of 100 plus gigabytes!

Back
Top Bottom