Summer Transfer Thread 2019

Soldato
Wonder who would go for him, Everton?

We apparently declined an offer of £70m + Tosun + McCarthy

I think now he's thrown a transfer request in the mix, he'll be leaving us tomorrow for Everton.

Why kick up a stink to go to Everton? United or a top 4 club id get but Everton!?

Surely not.

Yeah I wondered that at first, but they've had an awesome transfer window this summer, and must be looking to challenge the top 4/6 this season.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

If Everton are that desperate for players, I wouldnt mind selling them Zouma if they're willing to pay over 35m for him :D.

EDIT: Nvm i found what I was looking for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
David luiz gone on strike at chelsea trying to get move to arsenal

*just been on talksport its at an advanced stage*

Last edited:
Caporegime
Inter have made a new bid for Lukaku, over 70m this time so I imagine we'll accept it. Be glad to get the **** out of the club tbh, the way he's acted this summer has been despicable.

Permabanned
You can smell blood at Chelsea no wonder he wants to go to Arsrnal. Chelsea this year are the weakest of the top four but you know naughty naughty that is where cheating will get you. Now for City to get a three year surprise transfer window ban and it would be all fair and nice right?

Leave it to United Liverpool and Arsenal really the best run and most honest clubs in the world considering the money manipulation Madrid did in the early 2000s as well.

Soldato
Don’t want 31 year old stopgaps. Want players to build a team.

Hes still an experienced player who people like holding and the new guy can learn off next season

He also has pace something none of our cbs currently have

Personally id play him in midfield though and drop xhaka

Permabanned
Lukaku offer accepted, that was quick.

Hmm i think he is a good chess peice to play in certain scenarios but maybe the Greenwood buzz is real. I think Martial on the left Rashfors up front and Pogba behing them in a triangle is the best thing we could do. And let Rashford and Martial swap positions.

Then put the entire Lukaku fee into the midfield or RW spot of a 4231 but clearly Herrera needs replaced. Matic and Mc Tominay behind Pogba is rubbish frankly.

Man of Honour
Sounds like we're hoping for closer to £40m for Iwobi. I like him and I do think he has a lot of potential but if it's upfront I'd take the cash and get the Tierny deal over the line and put the rest towards a CB.

How we've gone from Upamecano to Regani to David Luiz is baffling. He's exactly the sort of CB we do not need unless we're planning on saying **** it and going all out attack.

Fair play to Spurs, two decent signings there if they can get them across the line. Very keen on seeing Sessegnon in a side that can actually play football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom