** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
Nice that a 100 units coming next month as I am thinking of purchasing it on September.

(After two months of my upgrade.
This month, gaming chair upgrade, next month monitor.
Spreading it the cost out.)

Associate
Just spoke with customer services, They said they ordered 60 for the first batch and just waiting for the order to come in. Should be today, could be tomorrow. So not sure if it's 19 or 60. 60 would be preferable ofc. Soon see.

Associate
Just spoke with customer services, They said they ordered 60 for the first batch and just waiting for the order to come in. Should be today, could be tomorrow. So not sure if it's 19 or 60. 60 would be preferable ofc. Soon see.

It'll be 19 I assume as that's what the LG rep said, they might already have them but the custer service rep I spoke to said it can take 24 hours to book them in.

Man of Honour

To clear up any confusion here I believe 60 units have been ordered initially by OCUK but the first production batch coming from LG will cover only 19, with the others then appearing from the second production run in September.

I’m not sure how many pre orders have been placed but I’m sure it’s over 19, and so more recent pre orders will not be fulfilled until a second batch can be delivered

Given the popularity with pre orders I would expect OCUK to amend their order from 60 to include all of that second batch stock :) that’s speculation on my part but I’m expecting this to stay an OCUK exclusive for a while in the UK

Associate
Yeah I guess I'll be waiting until September. For an exclusive there's going to be more than 60 people in the UK wanting this monitor. ^-^

Man of Honour
Yeah I guess I'll be waiting until September. For an exclusive there's going to be more than 60 people in the UK wanting this monitor. ^-^
definitely, and if it's as good as people are hoping it to be i would expect orders to pick up even more once it's been reviewed and tested.

Back
Top Bottom