Who killed asim18?

Man of Honour
I heard his funny coloured winky (he said it himself!) fell off
Probably going to insult some people....I always find it strange the amount of posts people accrue here, if you're not paid, why do it, past the 1000? I probably play too many computer games, but they're mostly fun, are these forums some kind of text rpg?

Probably because most people are actually quite sociable in real life as well as online and discussions span all manner of topics which everyone can contribute to. It takes just as much street smarts online as it does in real life to read people and be somewhat alright in the face to not let even the smallest things offend you to the point you feel talking to people is a waste of time online.

Are you one of those lurkers that every WhatsApp group has, quietly looking at conversations, but never taking part? :p

Caporegime
Probably going to insult some people....I always find it strange the amount of posts people accrue here, if you're not paid, why do it, past the 1000? I probably play too many computer games, but they're mostly fun, are these forums some kind of text rpg?

The ones with silly high post counts are manipulated. Years ago there was an event thingy where post counts were a form of currency or something. Check out @Cosimo

Soldato
Umm, there was a post raffle where we gave away posts for charity years ago. I think one person got them all or something? It was years ago to be fair. I dont remember people being given posts any other times though.

I dont remember what i gave away, 15k or something like that i think.

Caporegime
Umm, there was a post raffle where we gave away posts for charity years ago. I think one person got them all or something? It was years ago to be fair. I dont remember people being given posts any other times though.

I dont remember what i gave away, 15k or something like that i think.

Yeah that sounds familiar. Before my time however.

Soldato
One of the most ignorant and arrogant know-it-alls I've seen on this forum, his presence won't be missed.
Oh he’s not alone in that. There’s plenty of ignorant arrogant know-it-all’s still kicking about. They just dress it up better than he could. Makes for entertaining reading though. Especially those who seem to become an authority on any topic that pops up. Big words and an ability to read wiki does not maketh the man. :p There’s, by my estimates, about half a dozen who if left locked in a room could probably come up with the answer to the meaning of life such is their apparent level of knowledge. That or crawl up their own a-holes. ;)

Soldato

Mate, you have 700 posts, you're almost at 1000. Are you going to delete your account when you hit 1000?

Soldato

Back in the day id very often be stuck waiting for a client for long periods of time with nothing else to do on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom