• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
So if you say it's different for every board. Then I'm clueless what to do to stop the freezing. Leave VDDG on auto and up SOC a little bit?

Basically I can play for maybe 4hrs before experiencing a freeze.

Dram volts are 1.35v. I left them there because the 3600MHz CL16 Darkkpro ram which Gibbo says is the same bin as the 3200MHz CL14 kit I have also runs a 1.35v.

Could the issue be neither VDDG or SOC voltage but dram voltage?

(I can pass 400% HCI with current settings.)
I have this mr öpeth, in metro and apex after While the game freezes but not the pc, is that what happens to you?

Soldato
Just as an update for all you cheeky, cheeky gits who laughed at my expense

It shipped on the 9th. Sadly i can't track it because UPS is garbage, but i'd expect it to be here soon :cool:

:D

Permabanned
Technically he's not done that correctly though has he?. He hasn't imported his kits SPD into DRAM calculator first to see his current memory IC quality.

I have B-Die memory but it won't work on V1 timings as that assumes a 93% IC quality, where as mine is only 81%
I missed that cause was listening ye.

Back
Top Bottom