Observation (stunning looking 2019 sci-fi game)

Associate
Got a new monitor recently and so wanted to get into a new game. Tried Assassin's Creed Black Flag for an hour or so but got bored. Felt too similar to the other ones. So I tried Stories Untold and was blown away by it. Such a great concept and brilliant execution, I've not felt so involved in a game for a long time (except for ones in VR). Will definitely look into Observation

Soldato
Just bought this morning and finished in 4 hours 40 minutes ish ( wasn't trying to finish it quickly was just going at my natural pace ). Im currently rendering the recording i took as i filmed my whole playthrough.

Will post it tomorrow as it's going to take a while to render and upload, i will put it in spoiler tags however so that people know it contains spoilers if they are planning to play it themselves.

few remarks for those considering it

Bad points:
The controls are somewhat awful and the UI tends to change it's own ideas frequently so to do A you use method one, to do A again later down the line you need to use method four.. left me fumbling around quite a bit to figure out how to do something that i knew how to do.

The facial rigging sometimes looks like it was done by the team who did mass effect Andromeda.

Good points:
The gameplay is really fun and puzzles are a nice change over my current games ( valorent ect ) some of them left me baffled for a little while but really nothing to majorly difficult imo but i guess that is subjective.

Story and ideas were all fun and im sure all sci-fi fans will really enjoy where the story goes.

Graphics are pretty nice but nothing special. This is one of those cases where i believe having RTX would be astonishing especially with an OLED panel... but one can only dream.

Soldato
Im currently rendering the recording i took as i filmed my whole playthrough.

Will post it tomorrow as it's going to take a while to render and upload, i will put it in spoiler tags however so that people know it contains spoilers if they are planning to play it themselves.

As per my previous post here is the full game as per my playthrough in case anyone is interested in the game but not buying it.

Render took 6 hours upload took around 20

again there are obviously spoilers in here if you are planning on playing it don't bother watching.

Soldato
Picked this up and finished it yesterday, huge sucker for anything sci-fi. Definitely has pacing issues but the story was what was pushing me to finish it.

Back
Top Bottom