World of Warcraft: Classic

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I imagine they'll open more if there's a demand.

Remember name reservation opens tonight at 11pm UK time. Shazzrah Alliance PvP!

Don
Need to be quick if ~100k players is correct :D
Could be huge numbers on there, 4K people in a reddit survey said they were rolling on there, the other non PVP servers were getting a couple hundred to a thousand people responding.

I can see Blizzard quickly releasing a couple of other PvP servers in the next few days.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Soldato
This kinda forced my hand to return to WoW. Classic is a great idea, but its really not for me. Started a new priest - levelling with full heirlooms is ridiculously quick - and tried the latest 120 quests on my warlock. Starting to really get back into it.

The pace of classic is really slow compared to how the game is now though, really makes you pay attention and not just follow the glowing arrow.

Soldato
Did you ever experience a Russian playerbase on your server before they opened rus realms?

It was *miserable* with a capital M.

Scandinavians are fine, they all speak english. I'm on Ravencrest for retail and it has a very low popluation of Brits, but pretty much everything is done in English.

Caporegime
I played WOW everyday for about 6 weeks when it was first released, and never really went back.

They sent me some marketing email today promoting the new classic servers and offering me a level 100 character. What's the point of that?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I played WOW everyday for about 6 weeks when it was first released, and never really went back.

They sent me some marketing email today promoting the new classic servers and offering me a level 100 character. What's the point of that?

For the retail (BFA) client.

So how many of us are actually going Shazz alliance?

The majority of us in here. The main OcUK guild will be on Shazz Alliance; guild name TBA.

Permabanned
Well I'm playing on Shazzrah Horde side... Other PvP Eng pvp server is where all polish ******* are going from burning legion... At lest being Polish I cant read Spanish so I'm deffo not going to the Polish server. Spanish ?? I dont care played with russians all over server back ina day. Dont understand = DONT CARE . Then Ill go and read all this **** burning legion squad will spam trade with just ******* me off :D

Back
Top Bottom