Corsair 8GB Stick died

Associate
Hi,

Came home to my pc not booting up and after some trial and error I found it was one of my memory modules. I have 32gb (4x8GB). One of the 8 is faulty. No idea how it just failed as I was using the pc fine the night before.

My question is can I get RMA from corsair as the module is about 3 years old (X99a board age) Not sure if there is life time warranty on memory. Memory was brought through OCUK. Not sure there is anything I can do for a faulty memory module.

Man of Honour
Hi,

Came home to my pc not booting up and after some trial and error I found it was one of my memory modules. I have 32gb (4x8GB). One of the 8 is faulty. No idea how it just failed as I was using the pc fine the night before.

My question is can I get RMA from corsair as the module is about 3 years old (X99a board age) Not sure if there is life time warranty on memory. Memory was brought through OCUK. Not sure there is anything I can do for a faulty memory module.
Corsair have had lifetime warranty on RAM for as long as I can remember, send them an email through their RMA service, I think you'll be covered ok :)

Associate
Hi,

I had some Corsair stuff that was at least 7-8 years old when it failed. The Corsair guy who used to frequent this forum responded by saying he would arrange a replacement if I sent the details. Corsair were true to their word and replaced the ram with better stuff that I'd originally purchased, free of charge.

Corsair.care still offer support on the Hexus forums, if you can't find someone official on the OCUK forums.

Associate
OP
I had some Corsair stuff that was at least 7-8 years old when it failed. The Corsair guy who used to frequent this forum responded by saying he would arrange a replacement if I sent the details. Corsair were true to their word and replaced the ram with better stuff that I'd originally purchased, free of charge.

Corsair.care still offer support on the Hexus forums, if you can't find someone official on the OCUK forums.

Awesome stuff.

How do i get in touch with the Corsair rep on here? Raise a support case and ask OCUK?

Permabanned
I had some Corsair stuff that was at least 7-8 years old when it failed. The Corsair guy who used to frequent this forum responded by saying he would arrange a replacement if I sent the details

Tbf that's very good. With ram that old i would have thought they would just run you all o or town until you gave in.

That's not a bad service

Back
Top Bottom