** OVERCLOCKERS UK RED HOT SALE - NIKS PERIPHERAL AND MONITOR PICKS!!! **

Soldato
Hi guys,

Our Super Hot Midsummer payday sale is now on and we have loads of bargains. (trust us to wait for the wettest week this year! :cool:)

tenor.gif

Check all Monitor deals HERE

Check all Peripheral deals HERE

Check all of the Red Hot Summer Sale deals HERE

My fav deals at the moment* are:
  • OCUK Mega Mats for 50% off (ALL OF THEM)
  • Asus Cerberus Mech RGB Keyboard for £59.99, From £99.95
  • MSI Optix MPG27C 27" 1920x1080 144Hz FreeSync Monitor for £279.95 (Saving 40%)
  • Couple of tasty Das Keyboards for 40% off
  • Steelseries Arctis Pro Headset for 33% off
  • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (all switch types) with 20% off
  • LG 32GK850G 32" 2560x1440 165Hz G-Sync reduced to £569.99 from £724.99
There are more deals in the sections from Razer, Corsair, BenQ, LG and others! Go check them out before they are gone!

*Keep checking back as I have more deals landing over the few days!

If you think a particular deal is Bonza or a Bust let me know in the comments below!

It's cheaper to buy the dual Hue 2 controller fan pack, and 3 extra fans, than it is to buy the triple Hue 2 controller pack and 2 extra fans?

Associate
Perfect timing for me. I have been thinking about buying a new desk mat for a while.

I had to check my order history to see how old it was. Over 6 years old was my old one. So i think it is definitionally time for a new one.

Soldato
Chair ordered, even gave me the same deal on the black and red one which I preferred the look of!!!! You guys are truly legendary, I can't wait to get it tomorrow so I can hopefully game pain free!!! :D:eek::D:cool::D

Right in the interests of fairness you have been promised the god cookies, could one of you willing victims trust me the details I'm sending them too and how many of you there are who are deserving lol

Soldato
@ChugNorris chair has arrived and been assembled, I'm sat at my desk for the first time in over a year without pain in my leg cause I'm sat at the right height etc. Despite being really firm, its very comfortable, my bottom salutes you!

Soldato
@JediFragger I'm flattered that you're concerned with the welfare of my posterior mate, its actually more comfortable than my old seat. That said my butt could do with a good firming up, it's not used to taking punishment any more...

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK @ChugNorris Is the £299 deal for the Noblechairs Hero still on offer ;)
I'm returning a Secretlab Omega and looking at a Hero to replace it.
I'm footing the Secretlab return postage :( so any coins saved would be amazing.
Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
@NikTheSHNIK when do these deals end? I just decided I want a Ducky keyboard after drooling over them for years and finally getting to feel Cherry MX switches yesterday.

Sadly I've missed the order cut off for Saturday delivery tomorrow, tempted to do the 60 mile trip over tomorrow, or I could wait for Monday delivery I guess.

Edit - I went to the store and picked one up today, feels awesome.

Last edited:
Associate
@ChugNorrisThis! Free stock won't be available until September though!

LG 27GL850-B 27" 2560x1440 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Widescreen LED Gaming Monit @ £449.99 inc VAT

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, HDR 10
Hi Nik, do you know when you guys are due stock of this? And is there a chance of getting a monitor from that stock, if I pre-order now? Thanks

Associate
Hi. Do we have any updates on ETA for the 27GL850-B yet please? Lots of queries coming in on the TokyWoky forum. We're already past "mid-September". Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom