LiE

Caporegime
Bought @lmfy2k AirPods off him :)

Gen 2 with wireless charging case.

airpods_2019.jpg

airpods_2019-2.jpg

airpods_2019-3.jpg

Soldato
These might better suit people that want AirPods with higher quality.

https://9to5mac.com/2019/07/05/wf-1000xm3/
AmtqG1F.jpg

Very interesting. I love my Airpods but now having had them since release I am looking for something to upgrade to. Their battery life is getting a bit rubbish now and I've had the case replaced already but I'll still use them as they great in the office for both listening to music and taking calls.

I've been thinking about the Momentum true wireless headphones but I keep thinking if I am going to buy a decent Bluetooth set of headphones maybe I should get some BT cans to replace my HD25 II's which have been going strong almost 10 years. The Bose 700s and Sony Wh1000XM3 both have my attention

Man of Honour
I'm having a minor yet highly annoying issue with mine and I'm curious to see if anyone else has the same, or if I should contact Apple about it? I mainly use my EarPods for phone calls and now and again, perhaps once a week, maybe less, they will disconnect during the call, usually just as I've set it up. If I go into Bluetooth settings and reconnect them, the same happens. It will continue to do so until I forget them from the Bluetooth menu and re-add them, then they're good as new until this process repeats itself. I don't know if it's connected, but I do switch them between my iPhone and iPad quite often. That said, the last time I used them with my iPad was Saturday evening and I was on a 2 hour conference call yesterday afternoon without a single issue, yet today and I make a call and they drop out straight away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom