Facebook problem - driving me crazy trying to fix

Associate
Ok this is more of an annoying problem than anything else.

When my wife is using FB on android or though the mobile site some profiles (non friend profiles)don't load hardly any information.

But when on a PC using FB they show the information the same as i can see them on my devices (again non friend).

So it's not a blocked/restricted content thing as works fine on pc. Even wiped her mobile yesterday too see if that fixed it but no joy.

I have done though all the settings I can find but can't spot anything strange.

One of them things I'm determined to figure why it's happening!

Associate
Ok this is more of an annoying problem than anything else.

When my wife is using FB on android or though the mobile site some profiles (non friend profiles)don't load hardly any information.

But when on a PC using FB they show the information the same as i can see them on my devices (again non friend).

So it's not a blocked/restricted content thing as works fine on pc. Even wiped her mobile yesterday too see if that fixed it but no joy.

I have done though all the settings I can find but can't spot anything strange.

One of them things I'm determined to figure why it's happening!

When you say wiped the mobile, Im presuming this meant reinstalling the app yes? If so, why not try loggin into wifeys FB from your phone and see if it does the same thing?

Associate
OP
Totally wiped her mobile lol. TBH it needed doing as was full of crap and doing some weird things.

Mobile is now being normal after a clean flash (OnePlus 3T).

Tried that logging in on my mobile yesterday and the same problem/annoyance

Soldato
My wife and I both have the same issue with the Facebook android app on an S7 and an S9.

It takes forever to load anything up on it. You can load a profile and you get the basic info at the top but their page won't appear unless you wait for a minute or more

Back
Top Bottom