• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT released today (and other AIBs soon?)

Uzu

Uzu

Associate
I bought one at £424.99 which was more than fair, very quiet and a great card.

The 2070 S is like £500ish so if you can get a 5700XT AIB for £450 it makes sense, a 10% markup from the only retailer with stock was reasonable because supply and demand exists.

Soldato
Special edition £499
Regular but same devil card £449

Cheers, the regular looks like the best buy in the current market, assuming cooling and acoustics are good. I think performance is much of a muchness given the results we've seen so far for 5700XT cards.

Edit: typo

Soldato
I must say now that there are proper coolers, the 5700xt is such a cheap card for its performance- if I was looking for a new gpu I’d consider it for sure.

Gets me excited for the 5900xt whenever that may drop

Associate
Yeh Im not buying that, Newegg are retailing at $410, so im guessing thats the MRSP. Convert that to pounds plus VAT comes to £408, so youre selling £32 over MRSP.

To be fair to Gibbo Sapphire are charging a MSRP of £425 in the UK which may or may not have something to do with the currency fluctuation ATM. Total scandal if you ask me that we're subsidising our colonial cousins because Sapphire think we're suckers. Looking around the ASrock Challenger is £449, the XFX Thicc is £469 and the ROG STRIX IS £499. Absolute madness. The MSI Evoke OC is even worse in that it's as loud as my Vega 64 but no pricing on that yet. Overall looking at the reviews performance seems to be <5%> yet they're charging about 18% more because some of them are quieter and produce less heat. I think I'll wait until they realise the price is too high and they aren't selling and reduce them. Don't think it will take long TBH.

Back
Top Bottom