Let's cover the world in darkness

Caporegime
About 10 years ago "chemtrails" was considered a conspiracy theory, does he know that plants need light from the sun? and carbon dioxide? what is this a war on plants?

Caporegime
Well the world is failing to come to a conclusion on resolving the issue, so we're left with massively expensive and probably fatal geo-engineering projects, that's just the risk with being ****** and not acting sooner. :)
Whenever we try to "fix" things we normally **** things up worse than they were before.

Perhaps leave well enough alone. Attempt to stop making things worse is about what we should be doing.

This sounds like making things worse.

Soldato
OP
We’ve got so much plastic crap in the atmosphere now surely it should be doing the same job?

I just came to post that too, after seeing that article I think it's probably a good idea to block the sun for a long time so we extinct ourselves, sucks for other innocent creatures and plants but it's probably no worse than the harm we're already doing to them all

Soldato
Cheaper and quicker to nuke the Yellowstone caldera. I mean, it's going to blow at some point, might as well make it useful. Bonus is that during the next few, chilly, dark decades we'll glow gently in the dark with assorted decaying isotopes.

Back
Top Bottom