INSOMNIA 65 IS COMING!

OcUK Staff
i65-whiteversionforfurms.png

WE'RE BACK BABY!
That's right folks, Overclockers UK - the inventors of Delivery to your Desk are returning to Insomnia with a whole host of goodies too! Ben the Giraffe will be there, we'll be stocked up on Haribo for you to enjoy, AND we'll be bringing a bunch of other goodness too... for more information, keep scrolling!

and remember... NO SHENANIGANS!
i65-noshe-1.png

GAMING GEAR
Looking to upgrade your arsenal? Check out what ASUS, Corsair, and steelseries are bringing to the party!

A super easy way to test out what feels right for you, whether you play FPS or MOBA, palm grip or claw grip, clicky keys or silence... it's all here!

Also GUNNAR OPTIKS will be with us, displaying a whole range of their gaming glasses - designed to reduce artificial blue light, and strain - so you can game more comfortably for longer.

HARDWARE ZONE
From monitors to cases, from hard drives to watercooling - there's plenty to oggle at on our stand.

We'll be showcasing some cases from Phanteks, Kolink, and be quiet!, plus some of be quiet!'s power supplies & cooling, storage from Western Digital, delicious RGB RAM from Team Group, and to keep you cool - watercooling goodness from EKWB!

Plus our experts will be on stand ready to answer your questions! Huzzah.

GAMING ZONE
Looking to join the world of PC gaming? Looking to upgrade? Or just looking?!

Why not swing by our Gaming Zone powered by NVIDIA to get hands-on with a bunch of our OcUK Gaming PCs, all in the comfort of the award-winning noblechairs!

And if that wasn't enough, thanks to AOC & BenQ and Zowie - you'll be able to find your next gaming monitor, 240Hz? No problem! G-sync?! No problem! COME CHECK IT ALL OUT!

i65-d2ydlogo2.png

Delivery to your Desk is an easy way of getting what you want without having to miss a beat of the action! You order it from us and we’ll deliver it to your seat.

Using D2YD is super simple:
1. Bosh what you want in the basket
2. At the check-out, pick the Insomnia option & pop your seat number in the “Company Name” line
3. Sit back, relax, and we’ll do the rest!

SPECIAL GUESTS
Over the weekend we'll be joined by some special guests! Sweet Anita, Cyborg Angel, Earlswood, Tashnarr, EternalStephHD, SharpeTV, HelpingHans, and KayPOWXD!

They'll be on stand to say hi, take selfies, and probably eat our Haribo... but when they're not doing that, you can watch them do their thing in our streaming booth!

i65-sp-sa.png
i65-sp-ca.png

i65-sp-ew.png
i65-sp-tn.png

i65-sp-stv.png
i65-sp-es.png

i65-sp-hh.png
i65-sp-kpxd.png

THE ROG SHOP
TIME TO TREAT YOURSELF?

Make it a tasty treat with exclusive show only offers from ASUS at the ROG SHOP!

Plus every purchase gets a spin of the ROG LOOT WHEEL! A guaranteed prize with every spin - maybe it's the grand prize?! Maybe it's a ping badge... you'll have to find out!
i65-rogshopwin.png

THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: 8PACK
8Pack will be rocking up with a couple of jaw dropping machines - and we don't mean his arms!

Check out what creations we made this year and what's possible when you work with the experts.
i65-8pack.png

CORSAIR GAMING STORE!
Come snag a bargain at our Corsair Gaming Store - with i65 only deals, you can pick up a bunch of new peripherals to take your gaming to the next level!

The RGB goodness will be on show and available to try before you buy, plus their team will be on stand to answer any questions you may have.
i65-corsair.png

FREEBIES, HARIBO, AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF...
Oh so you fancy some free stuff, eh?

Whenever you purchase something from the Overclockers UK stand, we'll chuck in some free stickers and badges, plus some Haribo to keep you going - just as a thank you!

Also, we'll be running some competitions from Friday til Monday, so if you wanna know more - you'll have to swing by.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom