Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
He doesn't look like he's taken MDMA. He looks like he's on a mix of meth, speed and possible some mdma thrown in. Loads of people confuse them, even people taking it. In the 90's most ecstasy pills contained more speed than mdma because it's far cheaper and people didn't have a reference point. Now thanks to the Darknet and pill testing facilities it's a very different world.

I suspected. This wasn't the video I was after but couldn't find the one of the gurning lady in the park that I intended.

@hurfdurf here you go, I've uploaded it from my phone instead.

Still likely a cocktail...

Soldato
What kind of lunatic stabs a Police Officer and thinks it's going to end better than if they just let themselves be arrested in the first instance, someone is going to do some seriously hard time

Caporegime
RIP :(

A burglary involving 10 people? That's a bit odd - don't they usually just act alone or much smaller groups than that - like 2 or 3?

I guess the fact it was a group and they're perhaps all trying to show off to each other doesn't help things... maybe if just 2 or 3 they'd run off, instead when vastly outnumbering the officer they're feeling a bit overly confident and it just escalates perhaps?

If it was a case of a whole group surrounding him etc.. then whether they all intended it or not I'd hope they all get charged with murder under joint enterprise legislation.

Permabanned
While some police officers are professional and know what they're doing, many don't and will abuse the general publics lack of knowledge regarding their rights to intimidate them, or worse.

Their motives can also be politically motivated, I think somebody asked the other day, Does the UK need a police state? We kinda already do.

Soldato
Didn't notice this thread until now, but I wanted to make a point similarly linked to this thread title about this video (Warning: possibly contains swearing, can't remember, am at work now so can't review):

Its regarding Ally Law who is an (in)famous youtuber who basically used to do freerunning, free climbing cranes, trespassing, entering buildings without permission and generally being a right annoying little so and so.

What shocks me the most is reading the comments to his videos which show a complete and utter disregard for the law from all sorts of people, and noticeably, children who watch his videos and idolise his antics.

With reference to the above video, one of his party gets booted out of a Wetherspoons for refusing to leave after being found to be under age drinking - or at least not producing ID. He wouldn't leave and hence police were called to remove them. It was an incredibly embarrassing scene of which I would be thoroughly ashamed, but again, read the comments and its all from kids who just idolise his goading of the police.

In my mind, the Wetherspoons staff were well within their rights and so were the police. I used to vaguely enjoy his freeclimbing videos, but now he just makes me cringe.

Caporegime

A burglary involving 10 people? That's a bit odd - don't they usually just act alone or much smaller groups than that - like 2 or 3?

I guess the fact it was a group and they're perhaps all trying to show off to each other doesn't help things... maybe if just 2 or 3 they'd run off, instead when vastly outnumbering the officer they're feeling a bit overly confident and it just escalates perhaps?

If it was a case of a whole group surrounding him etc.. then whether they all intended it or not I'd hope they all get charged with murder under joint enterprise legislation.

Yep very odd so i had a quick look online to try and understand, the pub at the crossroads he was killed was closed in 2016, i'm guessing the 10 people broke into it.

Soldato
Didn't notice this thread until now, but I wanted to make a point similarly linked to this thread title about this video (Warning: possibly contains swearing, can't remember, am at work now so can't review):

Its regarding Ally Law who is an (in)famous youtuber who basically used to do freerunning, free climbing cranes, trespassing, entering buildings without permission and generally being a right annoying little so and so.

What shocks me the most is reading the comments to his videos which show a complete and utter disregard for the law from all sorts of people, and noticeably, children who watch his videos and idolise his antics.

With reference to the above video, one of his party gets booted out of a Wetherspoons for refusing to leave after being found to be under age drinking - or at least not producing ID. He wouldn't leave and hence police were called to remove them. It was an incredibly embarrassing scene of which I would be thoroughly ashamed, but again, read the comments and its all from kids who just idolise his goading of the police.

In my mind, the Wetherspoons staff were well within their rights and so were the police. I used to vaguely enjoy his freeclimbing videos, but now he just makes me cringe.

There are gangs of feral kids all over the country who think they are above the law.

Soldato
While I'm not generally pro death penalty, in the case of a police officer being murdered doing his duty I would make an exception. Those over 18 hang under joint enterprise, the under 18's never see the light of free sky again.

Soldato

Its not rocket science is it, itll be a gang of chavs or ******.

He was run over by the sounds of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom