Clash of Clans

Hi guys

Started playing this game a week ago and have to say it's midly addictive!

It’s a click and build style game where you can attack other players in the game world using troops.

Does anyone play and want to join up in a clan? I could join a random one but would be nice to join up with some folk from here who are probably a lot more reliable.

Either that or share me your tips for success! The Clash of Clans wiki has been helpful thus far.

Thanks

Edit: Join Clan OCUK (lvl 50+) or OCUK 2.0 (any lvl) by asking for invite to Clan ingame - find clan on list, ask for invite

Edit: For names of those currently playing and their ingame names http://bit.ly/ZHWuv3 please update the spreadsheet with your name
It's Nice game

Associate
Hi folks,
I just started playing again after a few years hiatus. Any chance I could rejoin the clan?

I am still getting to grips with how much things have changed and slowly growing the brand new (to me) builder base. Main base is TH10 with most troops/buildings at a decent level. Currently sitting at around 1800 trophies but can soon bump that up if it’s the way these days.

In game Name and ID are: Zayvin #C08J9Y98

Cheers!

Underboss
Hi folks,
I just started playing again after a few years hiatus. Any chance I could rejoin the clan?

I am still getting to grips with how much things have changed and slowly growing the brand new (to me) builder base. Main base is TH10 with most troops/buildings at a decent level. Currently sitting at around 1800 trophies but can soon bump that up if it’s the way these days.

In game Name and ID are: Zayvin #C08J9Y98

Cheers!

ill send you an invite mate

cheers

Back
Top Bottom