Caporegime
I hate it when a new one of these videos pops up on my YouTube.

That guy is fantastic, as is the Yachts For Sale guy. Textbook salesman, always smiling, approachable etc, but he covers good topics. Started off as a channel for the obvious reasons but he's taken to it and it's clear he's loving it, does factory tours and all sorts. Really interesting.

I also decided that I'll buy the Black Pearl at some point. Quite simply one of the most amazing yachts ever built.

Caporegime
Is the difference between a super and mega yacht the ability to land your private helicopter ? :D

A ship of that size surely needs a crew to run as well no ? Must cost a few hundred k £'s to a million a year just to run and keep in condition

You pay for a full crew, so chefs, butlers, machinists, engineers, navigators, captains, kitchen porters, etc. A good sized yacht will easily hit the millions p/a in staff costs alone. Add the same again for catering, maintenance, fuel, docking and shorage fees, etc. The Black Pearl I mentioned above is about £15m a year to run. That’s just the yacht, add another £1m for the tender (excluding purchase price), another £500k for the jetskis and toys and you’re getting an idea. It’s absolutely ridiculous and I can’t wait to be able to afford it.

The Black Pearl itself was a widely regarded secret, but the estimated purchase price was about £350m.

Caporegime
I remember at one point in time Google was one of my favourite companies. How far they have fallen... I have stopped using almost all of their products, and today I will begin the long process of getting rid of Gmail and moving over to something else.

Back
Top Bottom