Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Sold my ST and bought this.

a>

OcUK Staff
Spec?

Did you get it with all the right year (2017?), turbo, xenons etc?

Posted in Abarth thread, but in short, Performance Pack, Xenons, 66 plate so I believe has Garrett turbo as its a Competizione phase 4 car, also has 7" NAV/display, yellow calipers, better wheels, but you can see it has most of this from the pictures. ;)

Soldato
Surprisingly quick those little 595 Abarths, one moved over for me on the motorway after a bit of enthusiasm and I didn't exactly go steaming on past! Was quite impressed it must be hilarious to punt down a back road

Last edited:
Soldato
New motor to replace the Clio 200 Cup.

Excellent example that took a while to find, 275 Trophy with nice optional extras on it and just 27k miles, previous owner had it for 4yrs and it was a 2nd car so no marks on it anywhere and immaculate throughout.

AJhb3p7.jpg
eSxzZvm.jpg
m7jUALq.jpg
j9jE7kd.jpg
6bvn1XW.jpg

OcUK Staff
Love the Abarth Gibbo. My GF has a yellow s4 595 and it's a brilliant car to drive, wish it had the Sabelt seats though :(

Yeah but it took me a while to find the spec I wanted which was Modena yellow, xenons, 7 nav, performance pack as so few cars in that spec and the few appearing were all 16-20k needless to say I paid nowhere near that, in fact I got this car cheaper than I’ve seen any phase 4 Comp even advertised at let alone a Performance Pack car but dealer did not seem to realise the spec, guy even said after you paid a deposit other guys were ringing to try and buy it and was why they removed it from their site and autotrader within 24hrs.

It is great fun!

Associate
On the subject of yellow cars, last Saturday I replaced my FN2 type R with this volcanic orange JCW hatch.

ABdU9Jj.jpg

uMcmcmi.jpg
ABdU9Jj

uMcmcmi

Loving it so far, enjoying having some low down torque again, and the interior is a much nicer place to be.

Back
Top Bottom