*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Wow, so many defensive fanboys on here. :rolleyes:

As for the Switch lite, a Switch that doesn't Switch. Typical Nintendo logic there.

Anyway it's all subjective. It's a toy, materials are cheap as chips, poor online infrastructure, issues with Joy-Cons (not so much Joy there), it isn't worth the asking price.

If that doesn't put you off the system, their fans will.
Well yeah, it's a toy. I don't know why you keep repeating that though. Yes, it's a toy, and that's fine. Some toys are expensive, some are cheap. I've had my money's worth out of my Switch already, because I enjoy it.

I don't care that you don't enjoy it and you don't think it's worth its price, because your thoughts and feelings don't influence mine.

I've got one, my partner has one, a few of our friends have them, and we have fun playing against each other, online, and in person.

Their online service is a bit ****, yeah, but it also cost us next to nothing each because we got a family plan for £30 odd, which gives you 8 accounts/Switches you can use online.

I really don't see what your aim is in this thread. You don't like the Switch, so why are you talking about it so much?

Soldato
yay my new 400 gig mem card just arrived, the old 128 one was getting a bit full :)

edit: just been trying out new 400 gig card on the switch and yay it is working fine, just copied old one to pc and formatted new one in switch then copied every thing back to new one and woot.

just beat the last divine beast, left the volcano one for last, never had to use a guide on it which i did at some points on the other ones, every thing just seemed to click on this one :)

Last edited:
Associate
Well yeah, it's a toy. I don't know why you keep repeating that though. Yes, it's a toy, and that's fine. Some toys are expensive, some are cheap. I've had my money's worth out of my Switch already, because I enjoy it.

I don't care that you don't enjoy it and you don't think it's worth its price, because your thoughts and feelings don't influence mine.

I've got one, my partner has one, a few of our friends have them, and we have fun playing against each other, online, and in person.

Their online service is a bit ****, yeah, but it also cost us next to nothing each because we got a family plan for £30 odd, which gives you 8 accounts/Switches you can use online.

I really don't see what your aim is in this thread. You don't like the Switch, so why are you talking about it so much?

My littlen has one.

Its a brilliant little toy. We're currently working through Zelda (between some mariokart).

plus I let her bring it to the pub when i fancy a cheeky hour... keeps her quiet :D

Soldato
I'm in the market for a switch console. Undecided if I should seek out a bundle deal, or wait till Friday and get the HAC-001-01 model.

Could someone please tell me how much super mario bros is on the eshop please.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom