World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate

As the launch date draws closer, I acknowledge I was a filthy Draenei Shaman when I first started playing in early TBC. Got the Hand of A'dal title during an astronomic rise from levelling, to a Kara guild, to top raiding guild I applied for needing an enh shaman for T5+ content. That was the best of times.

Perhaps this isn't 'my expansion'. Not unless there's a WoW TBC classic or WoW+ with Draenai Shaman allowed. As it stands, my nostalgia can't be replicated without sacrificing class/faction, and even then it'd only be relevant for levelling to 60, which I never experienced the end game of.

Associate

As the launch date draws closer, I acknowledge I was a filthy Draenei Shaman when I first started playing in early TBC. Got the Hand of A'dal title during an astronomic rise from levelling, to a Kara guild, to top raiding guild I applied for needing an enh shaman for T5+ content. That was the best of times.

Perhaps this isn't 'my expansion'. Not unless there's a WoW TBC classic or WoW+ with Draenai Shaman allowed. As it stands, my nostalgia can't be replicated without sacrificing class/faction, and even then it'd only be relevant for levelling to 60, which I never experienced the end game of.

My main ended up being a Draenei resto shammy, i loved it.

I'm going to miss not playing one but, if this is going to be a success like it will, they will do TBC classic. If not i may have to level a shammy up on the dark side :eek:

Soldato
I'm a little bit worried this game is going to unplayable for months due to queues if Blizzard don't figure something out pretty sharpish. Also in the long term when it quietens down I hope regular queues of an hour won't be a thing. Not sure I have enough time in my life to queue for an hour before spending an hour making a dungeon group. :p

Trickling out new realms isn't going to work though.

Associate
Well our guild has decided to switch to golemagg, not even going to try shazz given how mentally overcrowded its going to be.

For future reference can people not use phrases like "our guild" when not talking about the OcUK guild?

Looks like 'Top Revenue Earners' is the clear winner for name, now just to decide whether we stick with current server or move elsewhere?

Soldato
I'm a little bit worried this game is going to unplayable for months due to queues if Blizzard don't figure something out pretty sharpish. Also in the long term when it quietens down I hope regular queues of an hour won't be a thing. Not sure I have enough time in my life to queue for an hour before spending an hour making a dungeon group. :p

TBH I think Blizz are acutely aware they'll see a sharp drop-off in players after the initial rush and the rose-tinted have come off. Ultimately I'm sure many (me included) are interested to see what its like, but I think it'll be interested to see how many stick with it....after playing the beta for a bit, myself and my current guild have all agreed it's unlikely we'll level through to 60.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

There'll be queues for a week or so.

Soldato
For future reference can people not use phrases like "our guild" when not talking about the OcUK guild?

Looks like 'Top Revenue Earners' is the clear winner for name, now just to decide whether we stick with current server or move elsewhere?

Not moving server.

It's been picked and should remain.

ALL PvP realms are going to be busy.

Soldato
TBH I think Blizz are acutely aware they'll see a sharp drop-off in players after the initial rush and the rose-tinted have come off. Ultimately I'm sure many (me included) are interested to see what its like, but I think it'll be interested to see how many stick with it....after playing the beta for a bit, myself and my current guild have all agreed it's unlikely we'll level through to 60.

They're putting the minimum possible resources into this. They didn't want to do it at all. They've stopped disclosing figures for retail which leads to suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom