World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
Going to go priest on the ocuk guild, probably got 20 hours game time in wow so I'm definely classed as a newbie.

What's the guild limit, I would be sad if I couldn't join. Is this going to be a hardcore guild as I'm only a casual player with limited time.

Soldato
Going to go priest on the ocuk guild, probably got 20 hours game time in wow so I'm definely classed as a newbie.

What's the guild limit, I would be sad if I couldn't join. Is this going to be a hardcore guild as I'm only a casual player with limited time.
I am only going to be playing a small amount compared to the hardcore boys. Im sure there will be a good spread of playstyles so it shouldnt be too hard linking up with people.
We are in no danger of getting near the guild limit either :)

Soldato
Sorry what's layered?

Layering is population control. Persons on the same server and in the same area exist in seperate layers. They can't interact or see one another.

Think of it like an alternative dimension.

It occurs when large volumes of people are in the same area which would otherwise be unplayable.

Soldato

You mean how many members? 1000 is the limit so you'll probably be fine!

Soldato
Okay, is that something that is staying and how does that affect the guild playing together?

Grouped players will be on the same layer. If you leave your group for some reason (to Duel a friend) you may get moved layer, but unlikely. I think it only comes I to effect when you change area. I routinely invited people in the beta to a group to get them out of the Ooga Gangs clutches by transferring them to my layer.

Back
Top Bottom