cadbury fruit and whole nut...

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Cadburys Old Jamaica was a Rum and Raisin flavour chocolate bar. Probably no real rum in them but there were plenty of raisins though.
Wow. I'm disappointed by something that's got rum in it. They deserve to go under just for making me feel this way the bloody ********!

Soldato
Bought one from asda 200g bar.
literally had 4 nuts and 3 raisins :mad:

what is this madness.

Think I should join the brigade who doesn't buy their crap anymore.

the lack of nuts and fruit made me realise just how bad their chocolate tastes.

If lidl in England is anything like Switzerlands I could pay £1 for a chocolate and nut bar that is more nuts than chocolate and be perfectly happy.

also the nuts in the cadbury bar seem to have no taste:confused:

well I bought a milky bar and there wasn't a single milk in it, was just all chocolate. and don't get me started on kitkats. fuming.

Soldato
Remember when Cornettos used to sometimes have a bit of strawberry sauce inside at the bottom of the cone. It was like a lottery, chocolate, ice cream or strawberry sauce. Now it's always chocolate. :(

Soldato
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...merican-brand-abandoned-promise-a7445826.html

Stopped buying it long, long ago. But after the Kraft nonsense there's no way I'd buy Cadbury again.

Sad but just like game studios selling out and fans moaning about the new owner, someone literally sold out for a massive pile of cash for it to BE in that owners hands.

Can't complain about people doing what they want with what they own but it sucks to see something nice go downhill.

Soldato
I took a picture of my nuts specially for you
Bought one from asda 200g bar.
literally had 4 nuts and 3 raisins :mad:

what is this madness.

Think I should join the brigade who doesn't buy their crap anymore.

the lack of nuts and fruit made me realise just how bad their chocolate tastes.

If lidl in England is anything like Switzerlands I could pay £1 for a chocolate and nut bar that is more nuts than chocolate and be perfectly happy.

also the nuts in the cadbury bar seem to have no taste:confused:
I took a picture of my nuts specially for you

200g wholenut
O1z1L32.jpg

Soldato
Sad but just like game studios selling out and fans moaning about the new owner, someone literally sold out for a massive pile of cash for it to BE in that owners hands.

Can't complain about people doing what they want with what they own but it sucks to see something nice go downhill.

The same thing as happened to Rowntree. Once it was taken over Nestle what have they come up with that comes close to the originality and inventiveness of Rowntree products? Absolutely nothing. They took the brand unwrapped it and swallowed it whole. And a bunch of shareholders pocketed a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom