Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
@Raymond Lin - how noisy is it compared to previous mechanical keyboards (you may have had)?

I've yet to find one that i can tolerate - but I love the feel.

This one is on the quieter side. It’s okay but definitely noisier than cheap modern keyboards that come with your typical Dell PC. Weirdly the faster I type on it, the quieter it seems.

Soldato
This one is on the quieter side. It’s okay but definitely noisier than cheap modern keyboards that come with your typical Dell PC.
Thanks, for feedback.

Weirdly the faster I type on it, the quieter it seems.
And, oddly enough, i know exactly what you mean.

I put it down to muscle memory when moving at speed i.e. your fingers hitting the keys at just the right pressure for you to move onto the next as quickly as possible - so you tend to press them lighter (that's my theory for it anyway - I tried it typing this, but thought too much about it and ballsed it up :))

RxR

RxR

Soldato
All Apple products suck.

Yeah, what's with their counterintuitive ui? Ive had over 28 personal computers since the early 80's and I still wont make the shift.

Mind you, I got Apple deja vu when using Enterprise Architect on windows a version or two ago.

On my todo list atm is finding a suitable system spec for a hypergeometry project.

Last edited:
Soldato
All Apple products suck.
PC master race all the way.... but can't deny the MacBook Air I've had since 2013 and use most days, is still running as good as the day I bought it, and the other half has had at least 3 mid-range Windows laptops in that time.
Apple products are horribly overpriced... but some of them are worth the money in the long run.

Soldato
PC master race all the way.... but can't deny the MacBook Air I've had since 2013 and use most days, is still running as good as the day I bought it, and the other half has had at least 3 mid-range Windows laptops in that time.
Apple products are horribly overpriced... but some of them are worth the money in the long run.
But normally people install loads of junk on there PC's which ends up slowing them down
Do mac owners also normally install loads of junk on there mac's ?

Back
Top Bottom